☆Overwhelmed☆

✩:This suggestion was from @kittyko11 (Thank you for the suggestion!)

.

.

.

.

.

Nobody's POV:

Mr Puzzles was making some tea while the gang was eating breakfast until Mario kicked the door wide open, scaring everyone.

"Mario wants to go to the arcade with friends! There is a new game called: Smash Donkey!" Mario yelled. "That could be fine, we can all go!" Smg4 smiled.

"I didn't get a sip of my tea yet though...." Mr Puzzles sighs, "Does it look like Mario gives a fuck?" Mario rolled his eyes. "Well, no but-" "Then its settled, we can all go" 4 cutted him off. That made Mr Puzzles feel a little....annoyed but it was fine, totally.

After a few minutes of getting there, Mario ran to the  arcade fast(Faster than Sonic). "Okay, we're gonna split in groups! Tari, me, Mario, and Meggy and.....Bob, Boopkins, and Smg3. Okay guys, split!" 4 said, the other leaving. Mr Puzzles felt left out...Which was fine!

Mr Puzzles just went to get some food until he accidentally bumped into a lady.

*Karen alert!!*

"Watch where your going, idiot!" The lady yelled at him. "I'm so sorry, Ma-" "Do you know who am I?! What made you think that you could do that?!" The woman kept yelling at him. Then a big crowd slowly started to form around the two.

Mr Puzzles didn't know how to react since the woman was right infront of his face so......*THUD*. He pushed her to the ground, overwhelmed...Then suddenly, 4 slapped him. "What is wrong with you?!"

The crowd started getting bigger and bigger, phones out recording, muttering around them. Mr Puzzles felt even more overwhelmed, Meggy and Taril tried to calm 4 down. "I'm sorry, okay?! Just leave me alone!" Mr Puzzles yelled, (Magically) teleporting somewhere else.

The others were shocked. "Dude, what the hell?!" Meggy yelled, then Mario FINALLY appeared. "Whats going on?" Mario asked.

A few hours later, they went back to the castle. The others were having dinner except for Mr Puzzles, so 4 decided to look for him until he found him outside the castle. 4 went outside with him and sat next to him.

There was an awkward silence before 4 started speaking, "I'm...sorry for slapping you before you even had a chance to explain." "It's fine, I understand why you did that" Mr Puzzles sighs before continuing.

"I just felt so overwhelmed when it happened" 4 stared at him. A few minutes have passed, the crew was looking for Mr Puzzles and 4. They were worried until when they looked outside, they found a sleeping Mr puzzles and 4. 4's head was resting on Mr Puzzles shoulder. (NOT A SHIP-)

The crew felt like dying of wholesomeness. 

(The end!~)

(439 words)