*More lies....*

TW: Panic attacks and mention abuse :3

Nobody's Pov:

Everybody was in the kitchen, eating breakfast. As everyone was talking, Meggy noticed that Mr puzzles wasn't very..talkative mostly as he was making his tea on the counter.

She got up and walked over to him. As she placed her hand on his shoulder, he flinched a bit.

"Hey....Are you okay, Mr Puzzles" [??????] asked. "I-I'm fine! I just stayed up late!" He was sweating as he sipped on some tea, trembling.

Meggy was worried about Mr Puzzles, "Okay...you can talk to me about anything, whenever you want okay?" She assured him before walking away.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After a while, he was on the couch watching TV like he used to. Smg4 sat next to him, Mr Puzzles then got nervous. Smg4 noticed as he lean his head on Mr Puzzles shoulder to comfort him a bit. (NOT A SHIP THIS IS JUST PLATONIC- T^T)

"You good, Mr Puzzles?" He asked. Mr Puzzles nodded a bit, sweating a bit. "Ya sure?" He had to make sure. "Yep, just tired..." He said.

"Ah...Okay" He continued watching TV, his head still on his shoulder. Mr Puzzles was okay with it.

The silence was very....quiet, until 4 spoke up. "Do you wanna help me make dinner?" He asked, "Sure, I don't mind" he accepted it. Mr Puzzles got up and helped 4 up. They walked to the kitchen, just talking a bit.

They were making tacos as everyone was just playing outside. As 4 was making the beef, Mr Puzzles accidentally dropped the taco shells. 4 got startled as Mr Puzzles trembled, scared about something...

*TW: PANIC ATTACKS AND MENTION ABUSE-*

Everything was silent to Mr Puzzles, he kept muttering that he was sorry. It gave him some flash backs of his parents yelling and him and hitting him whenever he did anything wrong.

It caused him to start crying.

"P-Please don't hit me again, please..." He muttered, collapsing to the floor sobbing.

*TW OVER*

"Mr Puzzles, are you okay?!" 4 was worried, running to him. "Please..please...please..please" He kept muttering. "Hey, hey, hey..." He placed a hand on his cheek (WHAT CHEEK?). "It's okay, I would never hit one of my friends for a stupid reason. Besides, we already have enough taco shells."

4 then hugged Mr Puzzles, comforting him. He hugged back, sobbing.

"Now, lets just finish the tacos. You wanna skip dinner?" He asked, Mr Puzzles nods. After they were done making the tacos, Mr Puzzles laid on the couch. He rested his eyes, sleeping.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yipee i'm done with the chapter

The book is almost over sadly and I really enjoyed making this <3

(421 words)