\\Situations//

Nobody's POV:

The crew was at a mall which was Mario's idea. "Alright you guys! How about this...since the last plan didn't end up good. The ladies will go to this section and the gentlemen go to this section!" 4 Suggested. Tari and Meggy standed next to each other while 4, 3, Mario, Bob, and Boopkins were next to each other meanwhile....Mr Puzzles was in the middle.

"Puzzles..aren't you a male?" 3 asked. "Hahaha....Funny thing about me, I realllyy don't remember my gender all that well.." Mr Puzzles said, feeling awkward. The crew was silent before Meggy spoke up. "Well, what gender do you feel like you are?" She asked.

Mr Puzzles stayed quiet for a while thinking. "I don't know...I just sometimes go by she/her, they/them, it/its, or he/him." Mr Puzzles explained. "Ah...I see" Tari says. "I saw you wear a ridiculous pink skirt before." 3 said, smirking.

"That was one time! I was just doing that for a perfect rating..." Mr Puzzles was embarrassed. The crew was thinking until Mario spoke up, "Does TV man even have a gender?" Mr Puzzles stayed quiet, having a gender crisis (So relatable 😭).

"Good job, Mario. You gave him...her...them whatever the pronouns are, a gender crisis." 3 sighs. "Hey! Mario was just trying to helpp!" Mario yelled. "Okay uhm...what's your name?" 4 asked.

Mr Puzzles stayed quiet before speaking. "Wow, your asking someone that doesn't even remember their own gender their name? It's Mr Puzzles." "No, your real name."  4 says. Mr Puzzles groans. "I don't even remember, I just stuck with Mr Puzzles for so long ever since...you know"

"Ah...I guess thats a John Doe in our hands." 3 said. "Oh! Oh, I know. Is he maybe genderfluid?" Boopkins asked. The crew stayed silent and stared at him. "Boopkins, what the fuck is a genderfluid?" Bob ✨aggressively✨ asked.

"Genderfluid is a person whose gender identity or the gender they identify with most is not fixed" Boopkins explained. "I mean....I guess it could mean that..?" Mr Puzzles said. "Don't worry, we'll support you know matter what. For example, i'm bisexual" 4 said, smiling

Mr Puzzles smiled. Meggy grabbed his hand and ran with him and Tari, "Lets goo!" The two chuckled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Idk how else to end it sadly)

(369 wordsss, yipee!)

SMG4: Mr. Puzzles is back?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें