"Oh, I see." I looked down. He's right. I shouldn't doing this, Sean will tell Marco about this and I don't know if he will do something to Airon. He's right, but .. I can't resist. I want to be him, in his arms again, always.

He pats my head and make me look at him, he's smiling now. "Baby, we can meet in secret but not now."

"R-Really? How?" I took a grip on his clothes.

"I'll tell you on the phone. Now, I need to go back before he suspect something. And you, wait for a moment and go back with Annie. Is that okay?" he calmly said.

I quickly hugs him again. "Yea but let me hug you for a while hehe."

He chuckled. "I love you, okay?"

"I love you more Omi."

"I'm going now. Take care and don't let that germ to touch you in any way, okay? Or else I'll barge in your house and throw him-"

"Hahaha okay okay, I know." I went behind him and gently pushed his back. "See you soon, I'll wait for you." I said and waved at him.

He nodded at me and turns around and walked away. I sighed. "I'm not satisfied. Tss. I want more time with him."

"Well, atleast you two felt each other's warm hugs after a long time, right?" I was startled when Annie suddenly talked behind me. "Hehe."

I'm sobbing but not crying and hugs her. "Annieeeee, thanks to you and Kenji."

"Hahaha it's nothing. Anyway, what did the two of you talked about?" she asked.

"Hmm, he said that we can meet in secret but not now because Sean is just here around us."

"Oh, maybe he's thinking of a way on his own." Annie.

"Yea. So let's buy some clothes so Sean won't think that we left on purpose hehe." I said.

We went to many shops and buys anything we grabs. Then I stopped in front of the guitar shop. This is where Airon bought me the guitar, the night we got into our relationship. Aaaah I miss playing guitar with him. Maybe I'll use that later.

"Hazyyy!"

I suddenly felt down and bad when I heard Sean calling my name again. I let out a deep deep sigh when he stopped in front of me. Behind him is Airon, Chloe and Kenji, he ran towards Annie.

"You two are taking so long so we decided to look for you hehe." Sean.

"S-Sorry, we had fun shopping together again hehe." I said.

He sighed and looked at me and Annie, hope he won't suspect a thing. "It's okay. What else do you need to buy-"

"Not fair!" Chloe angrily said to me and Annie. "You agreed to let me go with you guys."

Annie smiled, fake. "We totally forgot to tell you the shop we were shopping in hahaha sorry. Hmm, next time, maybe."

It's obvious that she's upset but she's stopping herself not to explode in anger. Maybe because of Airon behind her. She sighed and I saw her rolled her eyes. "Okay. But, we still have a lot of time. Let's continue shopping!" She said happilly.

"I need to go." Airon suddenly spoke so we all looked at him.

"What? Where are you going?" Chloe.

"To my house." Airon.

"But-" Chloe.

"We need to go home as well." Kenji.

"You too?" Chloe.

"Yeah, my girlfriend is tired. I'll let her rest." Kenji.

"Aww so sweet of you Hon. Thanks." Annie hugs his arm.