Hello :)

I know it's been... about 2 and a half years-!?

Oh my gods- uh... oops.

But! This is being re-written as we speak! For real this time! We just wanted to ask you all about some things :D

(mostly because we're trying to decide what we like and what we don't- your responses won't impact EVERYTHING we decide but it will help with things we're stuck on) 

1. What do you like about the original?

2. What DON'T you like about the original?

3. Are there any moments you really hope stay in the rewrite?

4. If you remember the pocket dimension thing, do you think that should stay or do you think it's a little out of place in the world? (This is something we're genuinely trying to figure out)

5. What do you hope the rewrite will add?

You don't have to answer all of them, but we'd like whatever feedback you can give, even if it's not related to the questions. I know many of you have wanted this to return, and ye shall receive- 

... after TWO AND A HALF YEARS I STILL CAN'T GET OVER THAT WHAT IS TIME-

*ahem* I'm glad you've either stuck with us all this time or recently found it and enjoyed it. We hope to transfer the magic we had here to something newer, and something that matches our current skillset. 

Before we leave, I would like to talk about something serious.

We do not support JK Rowling. We- and you- can still enjoy Harry Potter and his world without supporting Rowling's hateful beliefs (which directly contradict so much of the books' messages and how the fandom is). I know we've seen many people drop writing about the Wizarding World because of her, and while we support their choices to do so, we will continue writing in this universe with our own twists (like adding trans characters being themselves and supported because FUCK BEING TRANSPHOBIC-).

Anyway- have an amazing day, evening, and night. Goodbye, and I hope you all are excited to be on this journey with us <3

- CinnabonSys (just realized THIS HAS NEARLY 13K READS OH MY GODS- NEARLY 500 VOTES???)