'The Talk' & Family Hugs. Pt.10

GUYS ASHLEY HAS AN EX BOYFRIEND NAMED JAKE & A BROTHER NAMED DEAN! SORRY HAVEN'T MENTIONED 'EM!

X

"Harry, I need To Talk To You. Lets Have A Walk In The Lawn, Shall We?"
Just as those words left David's mouth I started to think; is this the reason why he had been giving me weird looks? Did he not trust me with Ash? Did he not like the idea of me dating his daughter?
"Harry? What are you thinking about?"
"Oh nothing David. Lets head to the lawn, yeah?" I asked/said while walking towards the lawn.
*
I stood in the lawn with David right infront of me.
"So, Harry," David started.
"Look about Ashley and you dating," My heart skipped a beat just as he said this and negative thoughts started popping in my head.
"Harry, she really loves you, actually, she has loved you for quite a while now. I know you've loved her back all this time but,"
"Wait did Ashley tell you she loves me? How did you know i love her?" I asked stopping him in mid-sentence with my cheeks turning to a light pink.
"Son, Trisha and I also married each other out of love. I know how it feels besides have you seen the way she looks at you and you look at her? It's pure love son. God children now a days are so dumb!" He said smiling, as i felt my cheeks heat up.
"However Harry, after Jake told her he didn't love her anymore she has been heartbroken and i know that you have been with her all throught her school life but i just want to warn you that if you hurt her, i'm not even going to let you see her shadow even if that means shifting to another city. Clear?"
"Crystal clear. David, i'd never hurt her or let anyone hurt her. You can't imagine how pissed off i was when Jake did that to her. She means everything to me and when I'm here she won't be crying. I promise you that." I said smiling. Just as I said this Davids lips curled up in a smile,
"I'm glad. To be honest i never liked that Jerk- Jake." He said making both of us laugh
"I'm glad she has you son. Im glad!"
David said making me proud.
"So I'm guessing you and dad had 'The Talk,' yes?" Ashley asked, standing in front of us in her M&M's PJ's. (A/N: Picture on the top)
"Ash, how long have you been there babe?"
I asked hoping she hadn't heard the whole conversation.
"Long enough to know that dad accepts you as my boyfriend." She said smirking as she went and side hugged her Dad while looking straight at me. God, she looked stunning without make up.
"Well, you weren't suppose to hear it but whatever you heard is correct. Now it's getting late off to bed Ash!" David said making Ashley giggle like a 5 year old.
"Whatever you say, master!" Ashley said saluting him making both us men laugh.
"Well I should head home, mum's probably worried. Night Dav, Good night gorgeous." I said, giving Ashley a quick peck on her lips leaving her as red as a tomato. "Night Harry," She said as she came up to me and hugged me,
"We should kiss often you know." She whispered in my ear before kissing my earlobe and then my cheek.
"Ahem!" David cleared his throat cathing both of our attentions.
"Oh I thought you two would never notice me!" David said with a slight laugh. Ashley looked up at me once again and gave me a smile which i gladly returned. Then we said our final good night wishes and i headed for my house.

*Ashley's Point Of View*

Just as i saw Harry's car drive off i screamed making my Dad jump a little.
"Gosh! Honey what happened?!" My dad askdd obviously a bit annoyed because i nearly made his earmdrum bleed! Silly me!
I opened my mouth to say something but just then another voice stopped me....
"Ashley! Are you alright?" My brother Dean shouted running towards me.
"Yeah, i'm fine. What, were you playing tag with a horse?" i asked while Dean was catching breath.
"Yeah real funny baby sister! Why were you shouting?!? I thought you were being raped or something?! Thats why i look like i have been chasing dogs!"
Dean said standing up straight.
"I wasn't being raped! God you guys! Okay so Dad and Dean.. drumrollll!" I sang the last part, okay so i am a bit dramatic, but come on i was excited!
"Well?" They both asked.
"Harry asked me to be his girlfriend! Ahhhh! Im so happy! Oh My God! And the date was so amazing!" i said miling so widely that my cheeks started to ache.
"Well, thats great sweety, but next time don't scream!" My dad said, making me chuckle.
"Thats great! At least you can forget about that ass you called your boyfriend! And anywas it was time one of you lovebirds would make a move." Dean said making me blush a bit.
"Aw, Honey! I'm so happg for you! Thans for asking by the way!" i heard my mom say from behind me.
"Mom! Haha! I was only telling Dad but then Dean thought i was being raped so... Well yeah."
I said smiling brightly.
"Well since we are all so happy don't you think this calls for a family hug & some tea?" My mom asked?
"Oh Mh God Yes!"
"Sound's Good!"
"Now that's a perfect way to end a tiring yet exciting day!"
My Dad, Dean & I all commented on moms idea and huddled in for a family hug.