Back For You(: Pt.2

So I hoped that the people who read the previous part liked it and also i just wanna remind you guys that if there is something you dislike then please comment about it so i can improve on that. And i'm sorry babes but this chapter Is Short.

"No! I have to drop you home, I always do!" I say looking directly up at Ashley.

"God, Harry! People change with time! Maybe Ashley isn't that girl had control over a few years back! Am I right Ash?" Spencer says smirking at me,

 "Y-Y-yeah." She says hesitantly.

"Good then I'll see ya after school Ashley!" he says and Ashley waved to him.

"Wow. I'm shocked! You agreed with him?! You took his side? Don't you remember the promises we had in grade 3? 'We'll always stand by each other, No ones comes in the middle of our friendship.'" I quotes.  

"Oh? Is Mr. Styles Remembering the promises we made to each other? Well then let me remind you of the very first one, 'We will always listen to each other, turning our back at each other isn't an option. We give advice freely and we have to listen to what we say, always.'" She says as a tear escapes her eye. "Harry we've changed. You've changed! I loved being friends with you and it might be hard without each other but I quit! Your amazing but I cant do this. You have to continue your relationship with Taylor and now I have no right to stop you since we're not friends. Bye, I'll miss you." She continues. My lips parted in shock.

"Look im sorry Ash! I take back everything I said but we both cant live without each other! This friend is a part of my life, of our life." I said walking closer to her cupping her cheeks with my hands.

" Was, it was a part of our lives. I have to go, I-I- I'm sorry this cant go on."

She says hugging me tightly and kissing my cheek just as she did this a voice was heard, a familiar one, It was Taylor.

"Hey! Hands of my man! I've told you to stay away but I think that it won't get through your thick skull!" Taylor says with a frown.

"He's all yours Taylor, we're not friends anymore, I have to get to class bye."

Ashley says, I could see Taylors face lighting up when she heard we weren't friends.

~THAT NIGHT~

I needed to figure out what the hell happened in school so I went to Ashley's house.

"Oh! Harry!" Her Mother exclaims, "Thank God you're here love! Ash won't eat at all! What's wrong with you two?" she asked concerned.

"I'll explain it later, Trisha (Ashley's mom) , I need to talk to her right now. Could you tell me where she is?"

*********************************

Ashley's Point Of View.

I was sitting all alone in my room, crying my eye's out remembering how me and Harry weren't talking anymore, how we didn't listen to each other anymore, how he bossed me around. I still didn't understand why he would be so protective about me especially around Spencer.

 And why- there was a wild knock on the door making me jump a little,

"Come on in, it's open?" I call out sinking into my bed again.

"Hey" I heard a familiar voice say, it was Harry.