Forgiveness. Pt.7

Don't Be A Ghost Reader! Vote Please! Thank You!

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

"You look really uncomfortable, Harry, you wanna share my bed?"

The little hope he had in his eyes faded away and he moved to turn around,

"Wow, So you still care about me, huh? And anyways, even if i am uncomfortable I wouldn't join you in bed-"

His words hurt me; he hated me so much? After all these years it took him a split second to build hate for me?

"Because," he continued, he better have a good reason for this,

"if I join you in bed, you'll be uncomfortable and I wouldn't want that. Night Ash, sweet dreams."

He cared; he still cared about me! Before he could completely turn around I held on to his arm and he stopped,

"Why would I be uncomfortable, Harold?" I said, his face lit up hearing his nickname come out from my mouth.

"It's not like we haven't slept in the same bed before, and yes I do care cause we were friends or I don't know maybe we still are, but we've been friends for so long that I need time to start hating you!"

I said as he threw his head back and started laughing with his two deep dimples showing on his cheeks, I couldn't help but poke them and join him in laughing at well, myself! Wow, we were so complicated.

"Well, Well, Well," he said biting his inner cheek to stop smiling that made me smirk,

"Ashley, we are friends, always will be, you know," he leaned in closer to me and his face was inches away from mine, I could feel his hot breath fan my face, he was about to kiss me? What about Taylor? Did they break up because of me? I ended a relationship of half a year? My thoughts that were filled with millions of questions at the moment, were interrupted by Harry continuing what he was saying,

"You should've thought about this before we got so close to each other, you aren't gonna get rid of me just like that."

I chuckled, but then, again, my thoughts filled up with questions.

'We got so close to each other' what did he mean? He had feelings for me? It couldn't be, could it? How? He had so many girls to choose from, why me?

"What happened? What are you thinking about Ash?"

"Oh, nothing, Harry. I just..."

"You Just?" He trailed off

"I, Ugh, this going to be a love hate relationship."

He chuckled making me smile, I looked at my wooden floor and he poked my dimples making me blush.

" I don't think so my love, let us head to the bed, shall we?" He asked me, with a fake accent, though his real one suited him amazingly. His british accent and his deep, raspy voice was enough to make me day dream.

"Yes, we shall." I said, playing along.

We went to bed and in the morning we sat out in my balcony, sipping on our coffee and eating the pancakes we made together, just like old time.

"This feels good, doesn't it?" I asked looking at the beautiful blue sky.

"Amazing. We did this after so long, I've missed this so much." He said looking up at me with his green eyes that you can never get tired of looking into.

"If you missed it while you were with Taylor, then you can't even imagine how much I've missed this." I said looking down at my feet.

He took my cup from my side and kept it on the little swing we use to ride as kids and till the day Harry was single. Harry surprised me by pulling me into his warm embrace. I hugged him back, I couldn't deny it even if I wanted to, this hug, it felt horribly perfect.

"I'm sorry, I am, truly. Ash, you didn't deserve what I did to you. To be honest, you deserved way better, I-I don't even think I deserve you as my best friend-"

"Shut up Harry! Don't ever say that again, you made a mistake, you admitted it, you apologized so many times, and I forgave you but you're still apologizing and you say I don't deserve you? Harry, you're the most amazing best friend anyone can ever have, you've been with me through thick and thin. Just cause you made a mistake once and took some time to realize it, doesn't mean I don't deserve you." I said, looking at how caring Harry was, his head was hung low but after he heard me, he looked straight into my eyes with a thankful look. His eyes had their shine again, he had his dimple smile again, was i going to get my best friend back, were things finally going to become the way they were between us? I stopped thinking and looked into his green eyes, that were now filled with happiness.

I just gave him smile and he then he said..............................

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

DUN DUN DUN!!!! HAHAHA! OKAY SO, IM JUST SAYING THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE 'THE ONE' WHERE SOMETHING BIG HAPPENS!

DOES TAYLOR CATCH THEM HUGGING?

DOES HARRY DITCH TAYLOR?

DOES SPENCER TAKE AHLEY AWAY?

DOES 'HASHLEY' BECOME REAL?!?!

IF YOU WANNA KNOW THEN MY LOVES, VOTE AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!! :)

*

X_Alley_x