This Is Perfect, You're Perfect(': Pt.8

Please Vote My Loves! Enjoy! 

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

He looked straight into my eyes with a thankful look.

I just gave him smile,

"Well looks like you've given your graduation speech, can I say something now?" He said earning a chuckle from me.

"You can never stay serious can you? Go ahead, Dork." I said laughing, while he pouted.

"Look it took me a lot of time to do this but, it's time. Look Ash, we've been best friends for over a decade, we're so use to each other's company that we wouldn't trade our friendship for anything or anyone, at least I wouldn't and that because, because I love you. I can't stay without you Ash. It's okay if you don't love me back but here it is, I've said it. You're the one I have loved since middle school, but I thought you wouldn't feel the same so I tried moving on using Taylor, but I can't."

I felt like he just read out my feelings for him, we both loved each other, all this time. He loved me, he couldn't.

"Okay, now I'm seriously regretting it." He said laughing nervously.

"We felt the same way all along, this can't be happening."

I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"The same way? Wait? You liked me too?"

"Harry you dork I have been in love with you since 5th freaking grade!"

"Oh my God Ash, I love you so much! So much gorgeous!" He said

"I love you too Harry!" I said wiping a tear of happiness from my cheek.

He picked me up and I chuckled, after he spun me around he set me down back on my feet, leaned in as I got on my tippy toes, our lips touched our lips molded together perfectly and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I put my hand through his hair and the other went around hi neck. His hands went around my waist and picked me up. It was a long sweet kiss, but it was perfect.

"Dammit Ash! That was amazing. I love you so much gorgeous."

"I love you too, baby. Oh and by the way, I love the nickname by the way."

"It suits you, so perfectly, you're the most beautiful girl I've seen, ever." He said as he leaned in and pecked my lips leaving me with my face red.

My life was perfect right now and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

"So, you lovebirds finally realized that you were meant to be?"

Just as we heard these words we both spilt apart and turned to see who it was.

It was my mom, with my dad who had his arm around her waist.

"Oh, Good Morning Trisha & David." Harry said to my parents as he pulled me close to him and snaked his arms around my waist, I was still blushing because of the words my mother had said.

"Morning mom and dad." I said as my father, David raised his eyebrow.

"Hmm, so it's confirmed you two are together, like as a couple?" My dad looking at Harry straight into his eye and totally ignoring the morning wishes he had just got by Harry and I, I'm guessing you all have figured out that I'm still my daddy's little girl and my moms cutie pie!

I didn't respond to their question, thinking about Taylor and Harry's relationship, oh my God, they were still dating? Was this JUST a kiss to Harry, did it mean anything thing to him? What if he ditches me for Taylor? My thought were interrupted by Harry saying,

"Yes David, we are a couple, a very happy one I must add."

"Well Harry Styles you better keep my daughter happy because if you don't then, you don't even want to know." My dad said earning a chuckle from my mom and Harry.

"Daddy!" I said blushing.

"I know David, but I won't let Ashley be unhappy for a moment, trust me, I love her." Harry said pulling me closer too him and now we had no space his between.

I looked up at Harry smiling and blushing at the same time, he had said it! He loved me too!

My dad looked at Harry and then me,

"Well good cause she loves you back. Now enough of the laziness get ready for the day you too!"

He said smiling.

"Will do sir!" Harry said waving as they left, closing the door to the balcony.

"Harry, that was very sweet of you." I said.

He just smiled at me and then kissed me, he put one of his hands on my head deepening the kiss and the other on my waist pulling me as close as possible. Just then I put my around the neck,

"I love you so much baby.This is perfect, you're perfect" Harry mumbled in between the kisses.

It felt so good to hear those words from his mouth.

I pulled away, looked in straight into his green eyes,

"I Love You Too Harold." 

XXX

AW! 

How cute?!!? So 'Hashley' Finally Became True!!!

I'm so Happy! Okay so Th next chapter will have drama and love so i hope you guys like it.

WHAT WILL THE DRAMA BE ABOUT?

SPENCER?

TAYLOR?

WHAT WAS HARRY GOING TO DO WITH TAYLOR? 

WITH SPENCER?

KEEP READING TO FIND OUT!

~Alish~