Movies & Cuddling? Pt.4

Hey Ya My Readers! Haha! Okay So First of all, don't be a ghost reader! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

HAHA!

Anyways........!

I hope you all like the story so far my loves!

Xx

X_Alley_x

"I'll be back oh and there are snacks in the pantry so coke and cheeto's?"

I asked him.

"You know me babe!" he said making me blush which he noticed and chuckled.

I called his mom and she said it was perfectly fine, I was happy to know that our parents trusted us with each other. When I came back into my room, I saw him sipping on his coke already that made me smile,

"You really need to cut down on the drinks, Curls." I said as he gave he gave me a 'Oh Please Shut up look' and said,

"And you miss, need to cut down on Starbucks coffee, am I right?"

I bit the inside of my lip annoyed of how he could always have an answer to my question. Well I wasn't gonna give up and let that douche bag win,

"Ugh, Whatever Harry! It's an addiction I can't stop myself!"

"Well then I can't stop either, mother!" he said with a smirk on his face which showed his dimples which I always admired even though I have dimples myself his are just so cute!

"Don't you call me mother, Styles! You know I hate it, Father!"

"Hey! Don't you dare!" He said making me throw my head back and laugh while he just narrowed his eyes at me and then suddenly I felt a pillow hit my knees really hard, which made me fall down.

"You shouldn't have laughed at me like that." He said with the cutest grin on his face.

"Ouch! Hazzz!" I whined while he just rolled his eyes.

"Movies?" He asked helping up from the floor.

"Movies it is sir." I said making him smirk.

I went up to the DVD player that was right above my huge box of movies, I picked out Insidious 2 since I hadn't watched it yet and neither did Harry.

"Are you serious Ash? Horror movie again?! Get over them already!"

"It's Insidious 2, and yes it's a horror movie but I want to watch it so suck it up Styles!" I said, rolling my eyes.

After the movie had been played we both grabbed our snacks and went under the sheets to stay warm, but after fifteen minutes of the movie had assed I actually getting scared, every time something horrific would come up I would squeal and dig my head into the covers.

"Ashley?" Harry asked me

"Yeah?"

"You know we can put on a different movie if you're afraid, right?"

"I'm not afraid of anything Harry I can watch any scary movie, and no, we're going to finish this movie." I said sternly.

"Your not afraid? Oh please Ash, You should look at yourself, you're almost shivering! Oh your such a pussy cat!" He said making me a bit annoyed since we were missing the movie.

"Ugh. Haz stop arguing, please! We're missing out on the movie." I said in an annoyed tone

"Fine, 'mom' " He said with a grin knowing I hate it when he called me mom.

"Harry!" I said gritting my teeth.

He chuckled and I just watched the movie.

Then suddenly I felt two muscular arms wrap around my waist, I gasped and looked at Harry, I wouldn't deny it I did love the feeling of being wrapped up in his warmth.

*Harry's Point Of View.*

When we played movie again I was getting excited since it was the end and probably the scariest bit of the movie so I quickly shifted my body a few inches and quickly wrapped my arms around Ashley's waist. I could hear her gasp which bought a smirk on face,

"Um, Harry?" She asked.