"Riri, Kai, I got Jobe on the phone right now and he asked me if we want to meet up with him, Trent and Marcel to eat. Are you guys down?", I ask them.
"I'm in", Kai replies.
"Yeah, me too", Riri adds along, "I need some food soon, so we better find a place not too far away."

"Wait, let me put Jobe on speaker so we can decide on where to get food", I say and press the speaker button on my screen.
For a few minutes we continue to talk to Jobe and pick a place where we'll eat together. After we decide on what time we should meet we say goodbye and I hang up.

———

One and a half hours later:

"How can you girls shop so much?", Jobe chuckles as he helps me carry my bags up to our hotel room.
"As long as we have the money there's not really another limit", I shrug which makes him laugh again.

"When do we have to leave for the stadium later?", I ask while I sit down on the bed.
"We're supposed to meet with my parents downstairs around five thirty, so in about two and a half hours", Jobe tells me.

"Okay. Can we take a nap then for an hour or so? I'm pretty exhausted from walking around the last couple of hours", I say.
"Of course we can", he smiles and walks over to me after setting down the bags in his hands.
In the meantime I scoot back on the bed until I can lean against the pillows.
"Come here", I request and motion Jobe to lay down next to me.

Showing me his dimple again he slides into bed next to me and I cuddle myself against his body. While wrapping his arms around me he presses a kiss on my forehead before I lie my head down on his chest. Due to my fatigue it doesn't take me long to drift into sleep.

———

At Wembley:

As we make our way towards our places we find Trent and Marcel already there. We quickly greet them before we sit down on our designated seats.

"I can't believe I have to sit up here and can't play in the game thanks to this stupid injury", Trent says and motions to his left knee.
"He's been complaining for the last half hour. You're lucky you only arrived now and didn't have to listen to his yapping", Marcel cuts in earning himself a slap on the back of his head from his older brother. The rest of us just chuckle at both of them.

A few minutes ago the players already came out for the warm ups. Looking down at the pitch I can spot some of them even though we're pretty far up.
"Stop whining, Trent. Just be glad at least Gomez gets to represent both England and Liverpool", I tell the Scouser.
"You're right, I guess. Joe deserves to be down there with the others", Trent replies.

"I'm surprised though Joe's the only one from Liverpool that Southgate nominated for this week's squad", I shrug, "Like what about Harvey for example? Yes, he still plays for the U21s, but Mainoo's on the bench today as well and he's two years younger than Harvey."
"Lee, I know you've got a soft spot for Elliott, but Southgate can't nominate every English player. Otherwise even Jobe would be there", Amari tells me.

"I feel offended", Jobe says along with an overdramatic gasp making us laugh while Riri just shrugs at him.
"Please don't start bickering again you two. We had enough of that when we were eating earlier today", Kaya cuts in, "Just because Jude's being a dick doesn't me you have to argue with his brother, even if it's just jokes and shit."

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry Jobe", Riri says.
"It's alright", he returns, "Wait, but what do you mean Jude's being a dick?"
Instead of replying anything Amari just pulls out her phone and shows my boyfriend the same chat she showed us this morning.

"What the hell's up with him? Last time I checked he was totally into you", Jobe tells us.
"Really?", Riri questions.
"Yeah. But I can talk to him after the game and ask what's up", he offers.
"I think I'll do that myself. Thanks though."
"No worries."

———

After the game finished:

While the other fans make their way inside of the stadium, Trent, Marcel, Kaya, Amari, Jobe and I follow Denise and Mark down to the pitch. As the three Bellinghams make their way to find Jude the girls and I walk behind Trent and Marcel over to Gomez and Henderson.

"Trent, Marcel, great that you made it", Joe greets the boys.
"And who's the company you brought us?", Hendo asks.
"These are Kaya, Maëlys and Amari", Trent replies and points to each one of us.

"Technically they're Jobe's company, but they just went with Marcel and I while Jobe and his parents are looking for Jude", the Scouser continues to explain, "I've actually seen Maëlys only once before and today's the first time I've met the other two."

"'The other two'", Kai mocks his accent, "As if we don't have names."
The rest of us just have to laugh at her comment. We then continue to chat with the boys and talk a bit about the game as well.

"Looks like the Bellinghams found their missing family member. They're over there", Hendo points out after a few minutes.
"Come on girls, let's go to them", I suggest, "Bye you guys. It was nice talking to you."
We quickly say our goodbyes before Kai and I more or less pull Riri over to where Jobe and his family are talking.

"I'm not sure anymore if I still want to talk to him. Maybe I should just go inside", Riri mumbles and tries to escape from Kai and I.
"No, you don't. Avoiding Jude won't help with anything", Kaya tells her.
"Kai's right, and you know that", I add.
"Okay, okay, I'll do it", Amari claims.

"Hi", I say to my boyfriend as we reach them and quickly peck his lips. At that the rest of the Bellingham family turns their attention towards us. As soon as Jude's eyes fall on Amari he seems to panic a bit for whatever reason.

"Jude, can we ta-."
Before Riri can finish her sentence the Madrid player interrupts her.
"Uhm, I think I'll go over and speak to Trent for a minute. I'll see you guys later", he tells us before he rushes away from us.

"Wow. Okay, now that was just disrespectful. What the fuck is wrong with you?", Riri yells after him but he doesn't seem to hear her.
"Amari, I'm sorry for h-", Jobe starts.
"Nah, save your apology for someone else. I'm going inside. Don't stop me. See you later", Riri interrupts him before she starts walking away from us.

After we watch her leave respecting her wish to let her be alone for now, my eyes wander over to where Jude is standing with Trent and some other players. While his teammates are talking to him his gaze is rather focused on my friend storming inside of the stadium. He seems to be hesitant if he should follow her but eventually decides against it and focuses his attention back to the conversation instead.

"What's up with your brother? Why is he behaving like this towards Riri? I thought he likes her", I tell my boyfriend.
"I wish I knew", Jobe shrugs, "But I'll talk to him about as soon as I can. If not for him, I need to at least do it for Amari."
"You're too good, how do I even deserve you?", I smile.
"You mean how do I deserve you", Jobe returns making me giggle.

———

next chapter finished🤝🏼.
i feel like i'm kinda running out of ideas for this book and i don't like it💀.
but i also have the feeling that this story will come to an end maybe sooner than later🤷🏼‍♀️.
don't worry though, i still have some stuff planned for my characters here.
and for any of you who want to read more about amari and her story read my jude book.
or at least what's published yet lol.
also, pls tell me y'all got that rihanna and asap rocky reference🙏🏼.
anyways, hope you still enjoyed this chapter.
see you in the next one.
love yous💕