Unfaithful

Dear Gilly, don't be mad at me for writing this. It's just a story!

___________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV:

Caitlin hasn't gotten out of bed since she came back from the hospital the other day. We all go see her in her room and try to coax her out, but it doesn't work. Joey, one of her best friends, has been staying here, doing his best too. It's not working. 

Gill has been acting pretty suspicious ever since Joey showed up. Joey told me he's avoiding her because something's up with her. 

I woke up very early, around 6 am. Gill wasn't next to me. I went to see if Joey was in his room, but he wasn't. Odd.

I crept down the stairs, and heard Joey.

"Stop! I don't want this! You have a wonderful boyfriend! Leave me be!" I heard him plee. I ran down the stairs quickly, yet quietly, and came face to face with Gill trying to kiss Joey. She had him up against a wall and was up right against him. She looked at me and pulled away.

"He tried to kiss me! He pulled me up against him on the wall and..." her voice faded away when she knew I didn't believe her. I heard someone coming down the stairs; Caitlin.

"I finally decide to come out and there's already somethin' happening! What's going on!" she said, glaring at Gill with her arms crossed. 

"Gill tried to kiss Joey. Gill, we're over! For good! I'm never taking you back!" I screamed, probably waking everyone else up. Caitlin's face got red as she inched closer to Gill. I put my arm out and held her back.

"It's not worth it." I whispered. She nodded and looked to Gill.

"Get your things, and leave." she ordered. Gill quietly head up the stairs. Joey looked at me with sympothy, and gave me a quick guy hug. 

"I'm sorry dude." he patted Harry's back then walked into the kitchen. 

"Oh Harry, I'm so sorry!" Caitlin said, giving me a sentimental hug. 

"Thanks Cait."

"No problem. Now, I'm gonna go make sure she doesn't steal anything or wreck your room." she smiled and ran up the stairs. Well, she seemed better. 

Two minutes later, Gill came down with her bags packed. The person I though I truly loved, the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. When she got to the door, she turned around to face me.

"By the way, I never loved you." she smirked and slammed the door behind her. 

I'm broken, into thousands of pieces. I slowly walked up the stairs, doing my best not to cry. I went straight to Lous' room. He was reading a book with his glasses on. I grabbed his attention and he instantly frowned. 

"What's wrong Harry?" Louis said, patting a spot on the bed next to him.

"Gill, she doesn't love me." I said, sitting down and explaining everything else.

"Well, she might've left you, but I will always love you."

"Thanks Boobear, I'll always love you too."

_______________________________________________________________________

GARRY IS OVER OMG! IM STARTING ANOTHER FANFIC FOR LARRY STYLINSON! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND PLEASE KEEP READING ON!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! :D :D <3 <3