Chapter Thirteen

Abhimanyu's Pov
Yes I decided to choose myself yesterday night. I know it counts in cheating but I'm actually not. And I'm going to tell Alia that we aren't cheating on anyone. And she's the only one I want to be with. She's the one I'd choose above myself. I've been living for my mom and after her for just an agreement but now I want to live for myself for Alia.

I couldn't describe the emotions from yesterday night but that soft skin is way too beautiful to resist. She says she isn't a glass doll but she probably is a glass doll but a little to warm.

As I was dressing up I saw a little mark near my collarbone that brought a shy smile on my face.

"The glass doll bites too hard." I said touching the mark she gave me.

I was about to enter the college when I saw Alia there looking so beautiful in a gorgeous pink dress she tied her hair up and her neck had, wait her neck had... God!

I grabbed her hand and made her sit inside my car. Thankfully there wasn't much of a crowd because it was quite early and no one saw us.

"What?" She said surprised by my sudden move but there was a shy smile hiding her intentions. I got closer to her and she blushed. I got very close she shut her eyes and I took my hand back at her claw clip and freed her hair.

"Princess the idea is so tempting but first we've to do something about this."
"What?" She really is unaware.
I pulled her hair back and made her look at her neck from my phone's camera.
"This.."
"Oh God! Abhimanyu! You should've told me earlier. So I traveled in a bus like this. Ahh.. this is so embarrassing." She said hiding her face in her plams.
I couldn't resist my laughter.
"Yeah you're laughing! You're the one who is responsible for it." She said hitting me.
I grabbed her hand.
"Yeah I guess someone said she isn't a glass doll." I said smirking. Her cheeks were red but still she showed angry expression.
"Yeah stop it. It's you who did this to me. Now what should I do." She said pretending to cry she was really embarrassed.
"Princess can you see my shirt it's all buttoned up unlike want I normally do." I normally keep 2 buttons open.
"Yes what's with that?" Her attention shifted to my shirt.
"Because..." I opened my button and pulled it enough for her to see her art work.

Her already red cheeks were now burning red. She blushed hard and gave me a mischievous smile.
"Now who is responsible for this?" I said teasing her.
"That... okay you did the same so it's not completely my fault."
"Of course not Princess."
"Oh God! These natural blush on your cheek worths a million for me. You blush everytime I call you Princess."
"Okay that's enough teasing. Button your shirt I'll leave my hair and set them perfectly."
She started combing her hair with her hand she yet had a coy smile on her lips. I couldn't take my eyes off that face.

"As much as I like you admiring me we have to head out before anyone sees us." She said and came near me buttoning up my shirt.

I couldn't resist and gave a small peck on her lips. She smiled and head out of the car.

'God! She is incredible especially when she flirts.'

After the college we went to the school together again but she didn't ask me anything. She enjoyed the company. She said she'd rather enjoy the current moment and think about everything else later.

Though it was careless to not address the issue at hand. I would never do that but these case was exceptional. Alia has made me do everything that I'd have never done but I don't mind pushing my boundaries for her.

After school I took her to a clam park in the city which was not much crowded. It was clam but my heart raced with emotions and thoughts.

It was finally the time of decision after these I'd be completely Alia's if she wants me and if she doesn't I won't bother her but the thought scares me a little and tears me apart.

I know she loves me I've seen her putting me before herself. But I don't know If she can go that far for me.

At first I told Alia the story of my marriage aka agreement.
"So you lived all this years for your mom and then an agreement?" She said tears clearly visible in her eyes.
"Yeah and when you came it felt like I finally had someone. You say I brought hope in your life. Alia you healed me when you didn't knew I had a wound. You healed the one whom you've never once hurted. I wanted to be with you. I've loved you too. When you confessed I was so happy but I had to hurt you for reasons. I'm in a though circumstance but for once I want to live for myself. And I can do it only if you're by my side. Because you're part me without which I'm complete. I feel like I'm living again. Since I met you living is not only taking oxygen in its much more beautiful. Because...." I couldn't control my tears and a drop fell from my eyes. Alia wiped it out with her thumb.
"Because?"
"Because you give me reason to live and not just exist." I said taking her hand in mine. I can see her teary eyes sparkling.

"I know I'm asking a lot from you but can you be mine Alia? Please I want to be yours. But I won't force you because it's a lot to ask for."
"I want to Abhimanyu. I want to be with you. I'd like it more than anything else because I've liked you since I first saw you. I just kept denying it. I couldn't tell what I like about you but all I know is I like you. I can sacrifice anything for you. Only thing I can't do is cheat. I want to be selfish but I don't want to cheat on someone. I'm a woman too and I don't want to betray and cheat the other woman whom I already have cheated. I don't want to do it more."
"We aren't cheating Alia."
"How?"
I showed her the agreement I made with Ritu it had all ghe clause and rules which were foundation of this fake marriage. Ritu added a clause in which she clearly wrote that I can date someone else as long as she is my wife in public to show her brother. I added the same for her.
"Read the clause 6A."
She read it.
"That means your wife knows and is okay of this. That means we aren't cheating on her." She was kind off happy.
"Yes." She hugged me so tight.
"Now, that's so great. I do want..."
"Wait Alia you're forgetting the bigger part." I want her to be mine but asking her to sacrifice this for me is so damn selfish.
"She'll be my wife in public." Her face hit with realization. I hate that hurt expression on her face. But she shrugged it off.
"I want to be with you Abhimanyu." She said looking straight in my eyes she was confident and serious.
"But Alia I won't ask you to sacrifice so much for me. I can't give you the deserved title of being my girlfriend nor can I give you my name even if I badly want to do that."
"It's okay Abhimanyu. Really because for me all that matters is having you. I don't want to flex my title as a girlfriend or wife because I own your heart. I can see how much that heart is already mine." She said smiling I was so happy she was right my heart was hers and I know it'll remain hers.

I hugged her tears in both of our eyes. I later kissed her forehead and joined our heads together. Seeing her so close to me was lovely. More importantly what I saw today was a matured Alia and a pure soul which is so stupid in love.

She had done a lot for me. Sacrificed a lot. I promise to myself that I'll try to never hurt her again and give her what she deserves.

"Princess you're incredibly amazing."
"So are you!" She said smiling.