The End Of The Murder Case

Start from the beginning

Y/n grinned widely, her both eyes glowing red, her pupils also slits too. "Don't think these serpents are able to tie me down, snake."

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

Y/n crouched down in front of the silver haired man, removing the cloth from his mouth as she had the snake around her neck go back to its owner. "Why are you here?" The earl asked him.

"The day after black, (circus/name) and smile broke intro the first tier tents, everyone disappeared! It was definitely your fault! So I followed the scent of your costume, smile!" Says wilde." He explained, his tone filled with fiery as he continued his explanation that he was hiding in the bush by the phantomhive manor but he knew that he can't do anything cause of the people there, so he decided to wait in the garden house until nightfall while he also taken some food from the manor and eaten it.

"So you're saying it's my fault for the circus disappearance?" The blue black haired boy asked, y/n beside him with sebastian by her side as she gazed at the man.

"Exactly! Ever since you guys joined us, everyone started acting strangely!" Says wordsworth." He looked down, gritting his teeth together as his bangs shadowed his eyes."I knew that Joker and the others were hiding something from me. But- despite my appearance... they called me their friend! They called me family! You stole them away from me! I'll never forgive that." Says wilde." He angrily rented to him, his tone filled with wrath and pain even a bit of sadness as y/n frown, looking over at her master who had a sorrowful expression on his face, remembering when doll run up to them to attack them with tears in her eyes of finding out of who ciel, y/n and sebastian are really are and had killed her family.

"The circus you were a part of was kidnapping children from each area they toured. We joined the circus to investigate." Ciel truthtly told him having snake to be stun of hearing this "abducted?" But his face changed into anger and disbelief."It's a lie! This can not be true!" Says wilde."

"But it is true, snake..." y/n said, siding with ciel as the man looked at the woman with his eyes widened, she knew that he didn't want to believe that the people, he considered his family would do something so horrible.

"My identity was revealed before I could gather any evidence, and they vanished with a trace." Ciel lied to snake causing the two demons to gaze over at their master, their face unreadable of noticing that he is telling a untruthful story of what happen to them "in that sense, perhaps I did steal your peace. But I also wanted to save the children who were suffering because of their actions. And of course, I want to save you too."

Ciel walked over to snake, untying the rope as he released him then wilde let out a hiss at ciel who didn't seem bothered as he lean his hand to the male "snake, come to my manor."

Snake backed away a bit from him. "What are you saying?!" The two serpents by his feet hissed at ciel as well, but y/n kept her guard up just in case they went to attack her young lord.

"Just as I said. I want to save you. Were still looking for Joker and the others." He walked closer, not caring about the snakes which shocked sebastian, but y/n kept her red and (e/c) eyes on them.

"Of course, its mostly to resolve the case, but don't you think being here is the faded way to see them again? They were kind to everyone, so cheerful after living with them, i knew they weren't bad people. That's why I want them to atone to their sins and obtain true happiness. All of them, including you."

Y/n gazed at him, she knew that he must've feel some small bit of regret of how they were killed but he wasn't himself back then, he wasn't because of him remembering the horrible moments of that hell he was in when he was a small child, she clenched her skirt a bit causing sebastian to side glance her, he had his hand on her lower back, rubbing it as he tried to comfort her which had her give him a small smile of appreciation that he return with a warm one.