CHAPTER 20 : TRAGEDY STRIKES

Chapter 20 : Tragedy Strikes

As Ruhi returned home from her internship, the weight of her father's disappointment still heavy on her heart, she braced herself for another difficult conversation. Sure enough, her father sought her out as soon as she stepped through the door, his expression grave as he broached the subject once again.

But no amount of words or reassurances could ease the burden of guilt and sorrow that weighed heavily upon Ruhi's shoulders. Alone in her room that night, she allowed herself to succumb to the overwhelming tide of emotions that threatened to consume her, tears streaming down her cheeks as she grappled with the weight of her choices.

The next morning dawned like any other, but for Ruhi, the world seemed to blur around her, her thoughts consumed by the pain and anguish that gnawed at her soul. With a heavy heart, she went about her day, her steps heavy and her spirit weighed down by the burden of her sorrow.

But as she made her way to her internship, lost in a fog of despair, tragedy struck with devastating swiftness and brutality. In the blink of an eye, her world was shattered, her dreams and aspirations crumbling to dust as she was struck down by a speeding truck while crossing the road.

In that moment of unimaginable horror, as pain lanced through her body and darkness threatened to engulf her, Ruhi's thoughts turned to Rudra, the man she loved with all her heart. And as she lay broken and battered on the unforgiving pavement, her last whispered prayer was a fervent plea for his safety and well-being.

But fate, it seemed, had other plans, and as Ruhi slipped into unconsciousness, her future uncertain and her fate hanging in the balance, she could only hope and pray that somehow, someway, she would find her way back to the man she loved, even if it meant traversing the darkest depths of despair to reach him.

As news of Ruhi's accident spread, Rudra's world was thrown into turmoil. The moment he heard the devastating news, he and his mother rushed to the hospital, their hearts heavy with fear and apprehension. Upon their arrival, Rudra's eyes blazed with anger as he confronted Ruhi's father, his voice raw with emotion as he demanded answers.

But as the days passed and Ruhi remained unconscious, Rudra's anger gave way to despair, his heartache palpable as he sat by her bedside, his hand clasped tightly in hers. With each passing moment, his love for her grew stronger, his desperation mounting as he prayed for her recovery.

And then, finally, the moment they had all been waiting for arrived. As Ruhi stirred from her coma, her eyes fluttering open to meet Rudra's tear-filled gaze, he felt his heart leap with joy. With trembling hands, he reached out to brush a lock of hair away from her face, his voice choked with emotion as he whispered her name.

And as Ruhi's eyes focused on him, a faint smile gracing her lips, Rudra knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, as long as they were together, they could overcome anything. But as Rudra's presence in the hospital became known to the media, the news spread like wildfire, and soon reporters were swarming the hospital, eager for details on the famous cricketer's mysterious visit.

Amidst the chaos and confusion, Rudra and Ruhi's families stood united, their love and support a beacon of hope in the darkness. And as they faced the relentless barrage of questions from the media, they remained steadfast in their determination to protect Ruhi's privacy and ensure her swift recovery.

For in the midst of tragedy and uncertainty, one thing remained certain: Rudra and Ruhi's love would endure, stronger than ever, their bond forged in the crucible of adversity and destined to stand the test of time.