5 hours before - D day

Kind of nervous. slept well and woke up super early. maybe because she's too anxious if woke up late. packed her breakfast except that she didn't make jer own coffee, instead buying her favourite coffee brand at airport. had to take grabcar instead of asking her family member to send her off. idk, she wished the traffic is okay, no accident or anything that can hindered her journey.

it was a nerve wrecking moment. Her fingers dancing on the phone while sitting on the plane seat while her heart thumping loudly almost burst out from chest. mixed feelings grumbling in, her stomach suddenly doesn't want to cooperate like usual. a lot of things juggling in mind, she can't concentrate much but her lips kept grinning while her expression frown at the same time. was excited to come back to that land and try something new and bizarre. she had 2 options, either the land will become the most memorable place or become the most terrifying place to her, she decide.

the sky was clear radiant blue with cotton like clouds. it was a beautiful day to start with clear, light heart. does this persona rational enough to judge her decision or being controlled with another persona decision? she's grinning wickedly while staring outside the window.

those girls agreed to conceal each other real feelings first and just follow the flow. The real feelings that both of them argued for quite long time, and one of them will definitely lose later.

Intentionally picked Taste as her on repeat song. Again, she couldn't hide her feelings and being egoistic not writing this down.

Pour Up played next, one of her favourite sexy song she ever heard. While doing some reading, her tension getting higher and wanted to arrive there faster. however, she overthinks and forecasting all the situations again. Her anxiousness sneaking in. She plans few stuffs to do in her small head hoping it will work out. Will it raise his tension too? Will it works out? Can she seduce him? Will he get seduced by her tactics? This is her first time seducing a man. Never in her whole life trying to seduce man but this time she needs to seduce him and get him on the bed.
all her egos tied her down but she needs to break free from it, so she can be her real self in front of the man she can trust. vulnerable, submissive.

She prepared enough but she still couldn't expect whatever happens later. Raising someone sexual tension might not an easy job for her especially if the person is tough and experienced. However, her willingness to try it might overcome her lack of confident. Her imagination runs wild wanting to do all the stuffs she had imagined before. the toughts of first time touching his dick, fully naked in front of him, letting his hands run over her body tickles her. She can't stop thinking about how she might jump and hug him tight when they meet. her head keeps simulating the strip tease she wants to try for the first time in the head. it might not be the same as what she wants to do, but she hope it will works well. one thing she can't imagine is, how the real intense orgasm she might get later.