D 10

Last night, my master trained me how to beg for pleasure... in bahasa. demmit I'm not used with malay words. those words sound soo cringe and i felt like an uncultured woman begging for sex. but i tried to put it in my mouth each of the words.. if it can make him horny, then i will keep it in mind and use it later.

i was ready to have a show. spreading my legs in front of the camera. i still not used to it but not as difficult as before. stripping is still looongg way to go. i charged up the vibrator, the earbud and lamp! my phone also more than 50% so please no disruption tonight i beg to my vibrator and earbuds.

i was already in the position of getting fuck virtually while being nervous if suddenly my bed breaks like it did before...

pressing on my vibrator, asking him if i can start. he said I'm wet already. no not really. yet. then i followed his instructions by rubbing the vibrator on my clits, down and up, pressing hard on my already wet pussy.  glance over him and his big long dick. my hands want to grab his dick, lick it and put it inside my mouth. his dick was already dripping with shiny gel like liquid. i started to feel this weird nice feeling. kinda nice, i can feel my ears and cheeks reddening. letting out my voice but seems like my sister out there still awake, i need to close my mouth to prevent any noise coming out from my room. hmmm aaahhh..

damn it my heart beats so fast i can hear it.. my legs shaking when he instructed me to press it harder and harder on my clits... its amazing.. damnn.. while imagining his dick rubbing against my pussy, trying to penetrate slowly and increasing it speed.. haaa i can feel my nerves muscles haywire both my legs.. but he doesn't let me stop. if the real thing is rubbing it, i beg please dont stop.. he asked me to watch him, i did.. putting my glasses back iss a struggle. definitely i will wear lens later.

his amazing dick in on the show. hard, slippery and wet.. i am soo amazed with myself i can make him hard too... and i am pleased when he also get the pleasure back from me. i want to give him back the same pleasure i receive. haaa... his hard dick rubbing and pressing hard on me... please don't put it away... please enter me now master.. these words popped up in my head only. he let my imagination run wild when he storytell his plan for 2nd session. pinning me against the wall.. damm i could imagine how wet down there when his hand slipping into my pants, rubbing my clits. my legs trembling like crazy. when he pull up my shirt and suck my nipples, playing it with his tongue. i can hear my voice crying and moaning so loud. i wonder how does it feel when someone play with my nipples.  i almost want to cum but he did not allow me to stop. it was crazy but i tried not to stop my hand. i can feel how wet i am that time and i want to cum so bad but i hold myself... until...

the vibrator turned off by itself! damn i almost snapped out and fall off from the clouds but i asked him quickly i need to finish it off the battery is dead quick give me solution. so i used my finger to finish it off.. trying to find my clitoris is not easy with eyes closed. putting back my imagination and with the help of his instructions.. press rubbing my clits faster.. again this shaky feelings.. felt like ive been short circuited.  i want to cum but almost snap out. regaining my feeling back for the 3rd time before finally i can cum.
im not fully satisfied but its okay.. i sit up and look at his wet dripping dick. imagine if i can put it inside and ride it while sitting.