35. You okay, doctor?

Emerald, 14 April, 11 am 

Jungkook lays invisible on the small bed in one corner of Taehyung's consulting room, reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, occasionally watching Doctor Kim examining his patients.  

He tilts his face completely as a pretty young girl looking 17 or 18 enters the room along with a middle-aged woman. The girl has a slight limp on her right leg and the other woman, probably her mother is clutching her right arm tightly.  

"Hi Elena," Taehyung says with a smile. "How's it going? Are you able to walk better now?" 

"Yes doctor," the girl smiles and sits down on the chair beside Taehyung. The woman takes a seat on one of the chairs on the opposite side of the desk after handing Taehyung a file. Jungkook watches as Taehyung takes out an X-ray from inside the file and studies it.  

Placing the x-ray back in the file, Taehyung stares at the girl's feet for a second and then looks up at her. "Now the swelling has gone. Do you still have pain while you walk?" 

"A little," she says. 

"It's okay. It will slowly go away," Taehyung says with a gentle smile and looks at the woman opposite the desk. "Mrs Thompson, she'll be able to go back to running in three or four months." 

After the girl and the woman leave,  Jungkook quietly crawls out of the bed after placing the invisible Harry Potter book near the headboard. He slowly walks to Taehyung and sits down on the chair beside him, staring at his face as the doctor flips through the medical records of his next patient. Jungkook can't help but smile watching the concentrated look on the older's face.  

Taehyung then reaches for the pen in his pocket but Jungkook quickly makes it fly up in the air and dance in front of Taehyung's eyes. With a chuckle, Taehyung tries to catch the pen from the air but it wiggles away. "Jungkookie, stop playing with me," he says with a smile, looking towards the bed. Jungkook couldn't control a giggle.  

"Hmm..you're here?" Taehyung chuckles and stretches his hands, grabbing Jungkook by his shirt. He quickly gets hold of the wizard's arm and pulls him to his lap while Jungkook laughs slightly. "Having fun playing with me?" He asks, pressing his lips on the wizard's invisible soft ones, making him instantly stop giggling. With a smirk, he grabs the pen from the air and opens its cap with his mouth, starting to scribble on the side of a page.  

Jungkook watches Taehyung's writing for a few seconds, a frown creasing his features. But as he finds it hard to understand anything, he leans back against the older's chest, instantly causing Taehyung to laugh. "Jungkookie, your hair's tickling me." The wizard only grins and wiggles his head more against the older's neck, making Taehyung chuckle and grab his chin, turning his face to him.  

Jungkook feels little tingles in his tummy as Taehyung's fingers graze over his face, tracing his nose and lips. As Taehyung keeps tracing the shape of his lips with his forefinger, Jungkook opens his mouth and bites the finger. "Ah..!" Taehyung yelps and withdraws his hand, making Jungkook giggle. But the next second, the wizard gasps as the older crashes his lips on him, starting to kiss him roughly. He feels his cheeks heat up instantly. Taehyung's fingers play with his ear lobe while he continues to kiss him passionately. Jungkook's heart races as the doctor's touch sends shivers down his spine. 

Taehyung nibbles on the younger's bottom lip while his fingers pinch his earlobe, making the wizard gasp again. Taking the chance, he pushes his tongue into the younger's mouth, exploring every inch of his cavern. His hands find their way to the boy's waist, pulling him even closer. As the kiss deepens, his hands slide from the younger's waist to the back of his neck, holding him firmly in place. Jungkook gradually starts moving his lips and kissing him back, igniting a fire within Taehyung.