19 🦇

Cale really wasn't interested in the rumors circulating that day.  He was very tired and his legs were still sore. So, for that day, he won't care about that shit at all.

"I don't want to wear complicated clothes because I don't have the energy for that."

Any clothes are fine as long as they are still formal clothes for the banquet.

"In exchange, you have to put extra on my makeup."

Hans just nodded at his young master's complicated wishes when he attended the event. Because of that, Hans, who is a boy, goes to maid makeup studies.

That was an embarrassing moment in his life.

Naru was eating the snacks his father gave him while looking at Cale who was wearing makeup for almost 2 hours.

"Cale Hyung, you are already so handsome, why do you bother to wear makeup like this?"

Even without it, Cale had his beautiful red hair as the charm.

Cale smiled as Hans put on the final touches, then immediately went out to prepare the carriage.

Cale looked at his beautiful face after makeup.  His eyes, which are highlighted in red like phoenix eyes art, can really make someone continue to stare at him in fascination.

"All I have is a handsome face and a nice body. The only positive attention I can get is that."

Cale let out a soft sigh.

Apart from his face, he was just an alcoholic trash punk of the Count family.

Even though they all cursed him as trash, they could never condemn his appearance.

That made Cale obsessed with appearance during big events in the Henituse family.

"Hmmm... But you are no longer trash, Cale hyung."

Naru smiled getting down from his chair.

"You are a good young master now."

Naru gave one candy to Cale and walked to the exit.

"I'll go with Choi Han Hyung to take care of the bomb."

With that, Naru left Cale alone.

Cale let out a short sigh, looked back into the mirror while waiting for Hans to finish preparing the carriage.

Even if he said something like that, Cale just can see he's so ugly. Trash.

And that day he can just add makeup. He feels it's not enough to cover up his reputation as trash...

He didn't want to hear someone mock his family due to his reputation.

{What makes my child so sad?}

!?

The voice of the god of freedom made Cale flinch.

"Please give me a warning before talking to me. You startled me."

Hearing Cale complain about it like talking to a friend, the god of freedom chuckled.

Some light particles appeared when it turned into a person.

A 190cm tall man, wearing clothes that Cale had never seen, holding a fan in his hand, having a gentle and handsome face, appeared in front of Cale.

"How about my appearance, my child?"

The god of freedom smiled kindly when Cale just nodded indicating that the appearance of the god of freedom was worthy of being called the appearance of a god.