16 🦇

Cale went to the boutique with the kids.  It was a fun day for Cale as he held the magic tool for capturing images.

"Aru, make a cute pose. I'll send this to your father."

Hearing that it would be sent to his father, Naru immediately posed cutely.  After all, Duke Fredo was still his father so Naru's soul was happy if it was to please his father.

Cale already told Naru that Duke Fredo knew about him staying with humans as he called Cale last time.

Duke Fredo would send messages to ask about what Naru doing quite often to Cale.

Naru wears shorts and the clothes rich kids always wear.

Likewise On and Hong in their human form.

The black dragon also gets some cute neckbands for him.

3 hours later.

"Hyung chooses clothes more complicated than women."

Naru said that starting to get annoyed.  Cale bought all the children's clothes for them, but for him just buying one piece of clothing took 3 hours!

And Cale still hadn't finished choosing.

"I agree..."

On sighed seeing Cale who still didn't seem to like the clothes he was wearing and wanted to try something else.

"Perhaps nobles always act like that when big events are held nya."

The clothes that Cale would wear to the royal banquet, Cale definitely wanted to look the best among the other nobles.

- Noble life is really complicated.

The black dragon said that when he noticed Cale's behavior that was always difficult to understand.

Cale doesn't like many kinds of food.

He couldn't eat without eating utensils.

He doesn't like crawling on the ground.

"The important thing is that he has a lot of money."

Naru smiled putting down his cards.

The shop owner gave them the game because he knew Cale would take a long time.

The three of them nodded in agreement with Naru's words.

"Don't you have clothes that are flashier than this?"

Cale said that dissatisfied.  He had tried all the clothes he could wear.  But there was nothing that could really make him stand out.

A Cale must appear more magnificent than the Royal family!

If he wasn't conspicuous, he would be humiliated!

?

Cale who was annoyed, looked at the clothes he was holding.  The outfit was rather unique.

Cale smiled.

"I think I took this one."

The kids breathed a sigh of relief after Cale decided on his clothes.

"Now I have to choose the shoes."

"......."

The kids give up.  Naru finally called Clay to go for a walk with the others instead of waiting for Cale who ended up staying at the boutique for the whole day.

Cale really picked out an outfit from head to toe!

.

.