14 🦇

"I hope you won't lie or even hide anything from me, Naru."

Cale's gaze was truly scary as he continued to stare at Naru with his angry eyes.

  Naru now panicked and didn't seem to know how to act when Cale said that.

Cale smiled with satisfaction seeing the pale and panicked face on Naru's face.

There is a reason why a person does not fear his death.

Because other people's deaths are more painful for him.

And Cale was one of those people.

It would be better for him to get hurt or die than to see people he cherishes suffer.

'This child is like that too.'

Cale was sure of that seeing Naru who had turned pale and scared now when the deal was he the one would die instead of him.

Doing so would allow Naru to speak honestly more than if he was the one that sacrificed his life.

'Naru won't get hurt if he lies...'

Cale was relieved about that.  Even if Naru looked like he was using him as a doll, Cale couldn't hate a cute child like Naru, when they were already this close...

'Damn it, I don't know the limit of what I hiding that Cale means!  What should I do!?'

Naru really didn't know what to say.  Secrets and lies are different things!

You're not lying if you only tell half the truth!

But Secrets are things that cannot be said no matter what!

Naru pulled his hair with his small hands, looking panicked like a normal child.

Naru swallowed hard and looked at Cale.

"Hyung, you can ask whatever you want, because I don't know the limits of the vows you swear..."

Naru really looked careful in his actions, not as relaxed as before.

Cale thought about it too.

One question that made Naru take him to that damn temple.

"Who are you, Naru."

!

Naru was struck when Cale asked that question again.

"Umn, hyung, can you give me an easier question to start with? We don't know the limits of the curse..."

Naru broke out in a cold sweat as he looked at Cale with pleading eyes to change his first question.

"Okay, what's your favorite food?"

Well, Cale had no problem with that.

But Naru still broke out in cold sweat even with such a simple question.

'Why does he look too worried?'

Cale snorted looking at Naru who was thinking hard.

'My favorite food is ramen, but, that food is in another world!  Let's try Naru's favorite food first...'

Naru decided and looked at Cale again with a nervous face.

"My favorite food is spaghetti-"
"Ughhh!"

Cale held his heart area as if he suddenly felt pain!

!

"Ra, ramen! I love ramen! Not spaghetti, ramen!"

Cale was breathing heavily with sweat on his face, but it seemed like he was fine after Naru telling the truth seeing that Cale wasn't groaning in pain anymore.