𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄-𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟗
𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐩𝐨𝐯

THOSE ARENT REAL

THEIR JS MY IMAGINATION
were started walking in and I didn't feel to comfortable with this place it gives me creepy vibes and I felt someone hold my hand I looked over and saw Tyler holding my hand and gave me a reinsurance smile and I smiled back

THEIR JS MY IMAGINATION were started walking in and I didn't feel to comfortable with this place it gives me creepy vibes and I felt someone hold my hand I looked over and saw Tyler holding my hand and gave me a reinsurance smile and I smiled back

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The random lady starts talking to us about this place and I was listening but zoned out after the word house but I was looking around when we got to a room her phone went off "Ah... I'm so sorry,this is an emergency phone call" then she left us in the house by ourselves "well that's super professional"

"I-I don't think that's professional..."

"I was being sarcastic"Tyler looked at Logan who was standing next to you "oh..." I looked at Logan and then looked forward "Eh an emergency is an emergency,it'll be more fun to explore on our own anyways!" I smiled at Taylor and I felt someone staring at me so I look to see who it was and it was Tyler and I turned away flustered then we went on exploring then we made it to the basement and we looked around then I saw Tyler looking at what Ashlyn was doing "why is she wearing earplugs?"

"Ah!I thought they were wireless earbuds" then Ashlyn covered her ears and I glared at Aiden "don't scream please she has sensitive ears" the. Aiden covered his mouth and I saw Ashlyn staring at something so I looked and saw a tall black figure and I felt the chills so I looked away then Ashlyn looked away but then the black figure popped up behind Ashlyn and we all saw it.
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟎
Angel pov
BEHIND YOU

Before the monster grabbed Ashlyn I pulled Ashlyn away and the monster scratched my hand and I screamed then Ashlyn fell on the floor and I was holding my hand then I looked up terrified see that the monster isn't here anymore

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Before the monster grabbed Ashlyn I pulled Ashlyn away and the monster scratched my hand and I screamed then Ashlyn fell on the floor and I was holding my hand then I looked up terrified see that the monster isn't here anymore.I helped Ashlyn up "I-I don't see it anywhere...-what was it?-one of the ghost maybe?"everyone was talking at once and I saw Tyler and he looked unfazed "are you guys dumb?,Ghost aren't real.This is js some stupid prank".

"A prank?Tyler you think this is a prank?"

"Well yea obviously,A group conveniently cancels a reservation,and our guide js happens to have an excuse to leave?,then when we're all alone in a 'Haunted' house.We have a scary encounter,Immediately after said 'Scary encounter' the thing js disappears before we can confirm or touch it?,yea right.This is definitely a setup for some sort of reaction video to make money,They probably have cameras and a projector hidden somewhere,SCREW YOU AND YOUR IDIOTIC VIDEO!,For the record,you don't have permission to use our reaction!,Come on Tay and Angel" then Tyler grabbed me and Taylor's arm and started leading us to the bus.

"Tyler you didn't have to say it like that" I looked at him and took my arm back then he looked at me and sighed "maybe I did go to far but come on that was fake I mean who would js leave a bunch on juniors in a house alone" I shrugged my shoulders and we walked to the motel.

I was playing uno with Taylor and our other friends and I saw Ashlyn coming out of the shower "Ashlyn wanna play!"

"No you guys go ahead I'm getting ready to go to bed"I shook my head and I got up "I'll be back guys ima go take my shower" they shook their head and I got up and went to go take my shower.An Hour later I got out the shower and I put my pajamas on and I had on a black crop top,black shorts below my waist so it showed my belly piercing,and my black Ugg slippers then I walked into my shared room with Tyler's girl bsf Jamie and I put my clothes in my bag and I put my phone on the charger and went on my phone and laid on the bed.

𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐍 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 || 𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐎𝐜जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें