𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 -𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑

Me and my friends met up with my brother and his friends and we sat behind Ashlyn and our 'friends',we was talking while eating the food we brought from home but I was too busy doing my makeup and in my stand up pocket book mirror I saw Tyler gett...

Me and my friends met up with my brother and his friends and we sat behind Ashlyn and our 'friends',we was talking while eating the food we brought from home but I was too busy doing my makeup and in my stand up pocket book mirror I saw Tyler getting mad but I didn't worry about that then I put all my makeup away and I engaged in the conversation.

A while later all I hear is,"WHETHER I WOULD BELIEVE IT OR NOT SHE SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING!,NOW WERE STUCK IN SOME DEMONIC DIMENSION,RUNNING AWAY FROM FLESH EATING DEADLY CREATURES,IVE LOST COUNT HOW MANY NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES IVE HAD NONE OF US HAVE SLEPT IN DAYS,WE CANT TELL OUR PARENTS OR ANY—".

I quickly went to their table and slammed my hand on the table "Tyler keep it down the whole cafeteria capsule hear you and they probably think your crazy!" I screamed whispered to him then he sat down so did I and he looked down,"if we don't go back to Savannah where this cycle begun...,then what else are we supposed to do?" We was all quiet and I started thinking about the phantoms

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

I was singing in my bedroom while I was straighten my hair for my first day back to school "SHE SAID SHES LOVES THE ISLANDS TURN AROUND I SEE YOU SHINING NOW NOW I NEED YOU BY MY SIDE CAN YOU JOIN ME FOR A RIDE!" I was singing and I unplugged the straightener and I got dressed,I put on my maniere de void ribbed flared gray leggings,clout collection to the top oversized knit black,pink,gray,brown sweater,my black and pink shades,Balenciaga woman triples sneaker in black,and my pink Telfar bag and I brushed my straight hair and fixed my bangs before my brother came in my room.

I was dancing and singing still "ANGEL COME ON YOUR GONNA MISS THE BUS" i quickly looked at him and grabbed all my stuff quickly and I ran downstairs and grabbed a bottle of water and my lunch then ran out the house without even saying bye to my mom,my stepdad,and my little brother.I got on the bus js in time and I sat next to my half sister Ashlyn

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒

I looked around the bus and saw a blonde kid in awe at my house and I looked out the window and saw my little brother waving at me bye while my mom was outside with him,I smiled then I went on my phone "Hi!" The blond kid had his head in between me and Ashlyn and I looked at him in his eyes

Ashlyn jumped out of her seat and I caught her "hey you" he pointed at me while I pulled my sister back into her seat "what" I didn't feel like being bothered "Is that your house?,why is your house so big is it bc your rich or something?" I looked...

Ashlyn jumped out of her seat and I caught her "hey you" he pointed at me while I pulled my sister back into her seat "what" I didn't feel like being bothered "Is that your house?,why is your house so big is it bc your rich or something?" I looked at him then back out the window then back at him, "yea that's my house and yea I am rich" he looked back at you after staring at your sister "that's it? Wow that's kinda cool" I js shook my head and I put my AirPods in my ears so I wouldn't have to hear what that blond kid had to say.

But then someone took my AirPods out my ear and I turned around and grabbed him by his shirt "who do you think you are taking my shit! Give it back now" all he did was smile and kept them which got me irritated so I sat back down then he started talking again "sooo I'm Aiden and that's my cousin Ben" he pointed to the tall quiet boy next to him, "Ok idc-we js moved here a week or so ago from Virginia,can't remember what town it was thought.Oh hey we live a house down from you! Since we live so close,we should hang out often" he cut me off with all his talking and then he pointed at me when he said he lived a house down from me then suggested we should hang out and I immediately turn to him.

"Woah who said I wanted to ever hang out with you?"I raised one of my brows and I saw my AirPods and I took them back and put them in the case then he turns to my sister, "how about you" Ashlyn looked done with him then she turned to face him "Sorry,Nothing personal but,I'm a bit tired and not in much of a conversation mood" I side eyed Ashlyn cuz why is she letting this idiot down so nice and calmly then I put my AirPods back in my ear but I still heard him talk over all my music "it's fine,I get it.Your js shy right?"and Ashlyn looked confused asf.

"It's alright,I'm good at talking so it'll be fine" so the Aiden kid was talking to us the whole bus ride and when we got off so I was looking around when we was walking to the school entrance and I saw my bsf Taylor and her twin brother Tyler I never really got to know him but from what I've known so far is that he's got a stick up his ass but went over to her and I told Ashlyn I'll see her in class.

I jumped on Taylor and she caught me "Tay Tay I missed you do you not know how hard it was for me to sit on a bus with an annoying blond?!" I was fake crying and all she did was laugh and we walked into the school doing our own thing and all I knew is that Tyler got mad and lost a shoe but it was funny asf but then we heard the bell ring and me,Taylor,and Tyler all ran to go find our class cu we couldn't afford to be late on the first day back to school.