thnks fr th mmrs

—petewentz POV 2005—

ah , the start of warped tour again , it's 2005 and i have a good feeling about this tour , i hadn't stopped thinking about one specific member of my chemical romance , guess who ? the one i kissed. michael james way. their album "three cheers for sweet revenge" which actually came out before warped tour '04 but whatever , i hadn't stopped listening to it seriously all year , i think im inlove with mikey , id watched every single preformance of theirs on last warped tour and im hoping to do the same this year , not only are they amazing artists but god mikey on stage makes me feel things , if you get what i mean haha .

we had just arrived to where we'd be parking our bus for this venue , our bus was right inbetween the all american rejects and , oh god , my chemical romance .

i hope i 'accidentally' run into mikey sometime soon id really like to be his friend and possibly even more ever since i saw him id loved him although that one day in 2004 had been the one and only time id spoken to the guy. i mean that is if his brother , gerard way , would allow me to befriend the younger of the 2 scene as patrick told him wby we brokeup , me and patrick are still on good terms considering the severity of our breakup , i feel bad for what i did , i really do but nothing could've stopped it , it was completely unintentional .

we ( me , pete wentz , patrick stump , joe trohman , and andy hurley ) where just chilling in our tour bus brain storming ideas for our next album we wherent really to sure on what to call it , or what to call any songs .. or how to begin making it , but oh well , we have time , we dont need to begin making a new album yet but it's just something to do .

my mind only kept wondering to mikey and what he was doing at the moment , i so wanted to go and see him but it would be quite awkward to just wonder over to his bus and say "oh hey gerard , i know you hate my and forbid me seeing your brother but im inlove with him" , yeh. because that would go sooo well , wouldn't it ?

ugh , i hate this. i cant wait till i run into mikey , who knows maybe we can have a summer of love , like in one of them cheesy romance films , but it wouldnt be cheesy because it would be me and mikey , "peter lewis kingston wentz lll ," patrick started god i hate when they address me by my whole name , "who are you thinking off" he continued , in that moment i realised the big smile evident on my face "oh uh im thinking of uhm" i paused for a moment to consider what i should say next "im thinking of a new song for the album !" i said , why you may ask ? dont ask me i have no clue "well we dont know what to call the album yet so you got an idea for that aswell wentz ?" joe asked me with raised eyebrows , i think he knows i was lying "yes ! infinity on.. high ?" i said sounding less confident than id started the sentence of with , i can tell that joe was shocked , well we all could his mouth quite literally dropped , "so whats ur song idea ?" andy asked me "thanks for the memories" i mumbled , i wss just making up words at this point i was quite literally , as they say 'pulling words out of my arse' "what ? thnks fr th mmrs ?" patrick asked "yeh , that ." i replied before spacing out again thinking of , you guessed it , micheal james fuckin way.

i soon fell asleep on the sofa of our tour bus , i was hoping to get a good nights sleep so i could look and feel my best for if i run into mikey tomorrow , because it's kind of inevitable that me and him will cross paths at some point.

i wokeup the next morning and checked my phone to see it was 1:30pm , thank god we dont have a show for another two days , i bounced out of bed to see a note on the counter tops from presumably patrick , i think he's still got a thing for me he cares for me a lot , i mean dont get me wrong i care about him a lot , but he cares like to much , but its okay i appreciate him really .

the note read ,
"morning sleepy , we've just gone out for a walk to explore the city , we left at 12 so we will probably be back at around 5 , if you wanna come with us after we wake up just ring me and we'll come get you ,
-patrick"