Chapter 20: Funeral.

Sunday, September 8th, 1983

Today is the day of my Mother's Funeral. The day I get to see her one, last, time. I'm so grateful that Henry took me in.. I'd much rather not be in Foster Care..

I got up from bed, and went to the bathroom. The house was silent.

I washed my face, then took a shower, then got dressed. A black dress is what I wore.
I decided to stuff some tissues in my pocket

There was a knock on the bathroom door
"Y/N..?" A small voice, assumed to be Charlie's, said from the other side

"Come in.."

The small girl slowly stepped inside
".. Daddy told me where we're going and why.. I don't understand, but I think it's sad.."

" Yeah.. Mhm.. "

"Does my outfit look good? " She asked

I looked at her attire, A black and white shirt, with a black skirt. Then a dark green bow on her ponytail

" Yep! It's beautiful..! " I replied

" Thank you! Daddy let me pick it out!"

I sighed, "Mhm..!"

LATER..

"Y/N, Charlie! Are you two ready to go..?". Henry opened Charlie's bedroom door, where we were. Charlie had me play dolls with her.

"Oh, yeah..". I replied, getting up and taking Charlie's hand.

We walked outside to the car. I decided to sit in the back with Charlie.

The car ride was silent. Once we got there, I noticed some familiar faces. The Afton's. Right, they know my mom..

William had no expression, Michael looked deep in thought, Elizabeth looked as she was feeling sympathy, and Evan was crying.

5 Minutes Passed.

I walked to the coffin, with my flowers.
".. Rest in peace Mom.. I will get revenge for you.. " I said, trying not to cry. I kneeled down and placed the flowers on her coffin.
I walked back to my position.

Henry walked up to the coffin next. " Goodbye, Emilie.. You were a kind soul. " He walked back, after placing the flowers.

Charlie walked slowly to the coffin.. ".. Bye-bye pretty lady.. I hope you feel better.. "

After the funeral..

I walked into the house toward my room. Once I got there I closed the door and sobbed. Cried. On the floor, my back is against the door.

Revenge. Revenge is what I promised, it is what I'll seek. That hell of a father will pay for his sins.

You'll get a taste of your own medicine..

D/N.. (dad's name)

[406 WORDS! gah damn.. talk about angst..]