chapter 18: "woe is me"

"I'm sorry, Y/N, but she didn't make it.."
The speaker on the other line said

As soon as those four last words sunk into my mind, i dropped to my knees and sobbed. I cried. i wanted to scream out of pure sadness.  my mother has been murdered by my own father. Not only am i technically fatherless, I'm now motherless too. No where to stay. I'm only 16. This isn't fair.. I refuse to go to my father, he's a psycho.

I assume henry got the message because he softly spoke: "shh, it's okay.. your mom will always be with you in your heart.. do you have any other family?"

i shook my head. my aunts and uncles lived out of state or out of the country.

he sighed before speaking again ".. How would you like to stay with me and my daughter? I have an extra room, it used to be my son's before i divorced.."
he said the last part quietly

"Really..?"

"mhm! my daughter could use company! she's 4." (in this au she dies at 5, which is not canon, nor my original au)

"I'd gladly come! your daughter is definitely nice!"

" perfect!"

★tomorow★

great. school. ugh.. 

i walk through the gates of the learning hell called " school" , keeping my head down to not draw attention-

"hey shortie!" michael's identifiable voice spoke

"go away, michael. I'm not in the mood."

"Psh, what? Is little miss y/n upset that she fell for it?"

"No. Just go away."

Michael seemed to be getting annoyed
" Ugh, whatever."
he did a 'popular girl' hair flip/j and walked away

'finally..' you thought..

[274 words!  did you know " pookie " means c0k£ and vag!n4? im not gonna use that wird anymore bc of that]

We'll see about that..  ~MICHAEL AFTON X FEM!READER~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें