Protection

Hello! Trigger warnings!!

Blood, death, gun and knife use, strong language, bodily harm and violence.

If you are uncomfortable with the topics please do not read this chapter. Thank you! Enjoy!

_________________________________

You make your way to the helicopter that was going to take you to the target spot for the mission you were going to be a part of. You patiently wait for the others as you sit down on the floor of the helicopter, picking at your nails a bit to pass a little time.

You glance up to the sound of heavy boots treading a long the pavement of the landing pad and you get up from the floor to greet your group, seeing all three of the men you were assigned to take care of and watch over in case they got hurt.

You stand up straight and salute as you greet them "Y/N L/N reporting, I'll be your medic for this mission due to the request from the Captain." You say as you put your hand back down.

"Aye, nice to meet ya lass, Soap, pleasure to finally meet ya other than the medical wing" he gives you a grin and holds out his hand to shake and you happily reply with a handshake, doing the same to Gaz and give Ghost a professional nod as he does the same to you, holding his hands on the top of his vest. Which in all honesty just made hotter in your eyes..

You snap out of it and you smile, following the men onto the helicopter to head to the destination, sitting down and putting on the headset the helicopter provides so you can hear the others talking if needed as you cross your arms lightly, looking around the helicopter as you haven't been in one for quite awhile..

You look over to the others as they get settled in, all being in full gear and the pilot of the chopper gets in and starts the blades up to take off into the air. You felt yourself gulp a bit as the helicopter takes off from the landing pad, your nerves being high on end from being in the air after so long.

Ghost noticed your nervousness and he gently nudges your leg with his to get your attention, a subtle way of affection and you look at him. "You alright?" he asks, looking at you with those greyish blue eyes and you felt your heart skip a beat as you looked at him.

"y-yeah I'm okay just.. haven't flown in awhile.." you admit and you smile shyly.

"You'll be okay.." he says, looking you up and down with those eyes of his, making your face flush a light hue of pink with the way he looks at you, his voice filled with comfort..

You nod softly and from there you all head to the target place of destination. Everyone checking their weaponry and ammo, talking among themselves as Soap and Ghost bicker a bit and tell jokes or as Ghost calls 'little army humor' and you couldn't help but smile at this, your nerves calming down.

~_______________________~

Time has passed and the helicopter soon lands, taking off the headset and hopping out of the flying machine and the others follow suit as the helicopter takes off after everyone was out. Ghost orders Gaz to set up a perimeter and Soap to send out a drone to check on the target they acquired, you make sure you had everything on you in case things go south.

Once the drone was set up and ready to go, soap gets it up into the air and in search for the building the target was held in and to see if there was any guards outside or inside the building. You look around the place, looking at the trees and plants as you admire the colors for a moment, taking in the slight peace before moving in.