After a few times feeding eachother,

"I remember our first picnic", said taehyung suddenly and jungkook looked at him while eating his sandwich.

Hearing this, jungkook went back to that day many years ago.

It was also a perfect day like this, warm but pleasant, the cool breeze was blowing slowly but later it rained suddenly.

That was the first day they came closer, so closer, that they broke all the distance between them,

Taehyung blushed in embarrassment because the rain came suddenly that day, and they took shelter from the rain in an abandoned house at the back of the park.

The house used to belong to the owner, who left after having a daughter, but taehyung loved this place.

It's still maintained and clean too but covered with wild trees.

And they came here often to spend quality time, but that day they came as close as they could.

"Won't you come close today", taehyung whispered to himself but it didn't escape jungkook's ear.

Because he wants it, after everything, after losing Jungkook three times, so he wants it.

Jungkook smirked because he guessed it before.

Jungkook suddenly pulled taehyung into his arms and kissed him on his lips deeply.

The kiss is deep and tongues collided.

Warning ⚠️⚠️ 18+ smut.........

Jungkook bites taehyung's tongue and taehyung screamed because jungkook has different types of kinks.

But after kissing again taehyung closes his eyes in obsession.

A strange tingling rose up in both's body,

Both are ready to get lost in each other's obsession, that old feeling, a little fear and lot of desire,

The fear is that if the other person rejects,

But the rejection didn't come but acceptance did.

But when jungkook started rubbing his hands on taehyung's soft skin from under his clothes, taehyung's head went blank, leaving only jungkook and only jungkook.

It didn't matter how long the two kissed each other like this, jungkook's hands roamed all over taehyung's body, stomach, back, chest, navel, under taehyung's armpits which is the most sensitive.

Taehyung is ready to come closer today, because jungkook was having no trouble slipping his hands inside his pants too.

Taehyung was sitting on top of jungkook and munching on something and touching it outside from jungkook's pants too and he let out a satisfying moan.

"Ah", and hearing that taehyung blushed a little.

Because jungkook's manhood still got affected even though Jungkook still has his clothes on.

As they looked at each other, jungkook saw taehyung's reddened face, breathing hotly.

And desires, jungkook saw desire and a painful love too.

Painful because they stayed separated for a very long time.

"Don't hold yourself back today gukie, your lover wants you close again, so close", Taehyung said, coming up a little and whispering in Jungkook's ear.

And that was enough for Jungkook, he quickly removed taehyung's shirt from his beautiful body and his pants too, taehyung didn't wear anything inside.

Jungkook immediately got hard and taehyung realised it very well.