The Truth Untold

Taehyung wakes up first and finds Jungkook sleeping hugging him tightly.

He seems happy. After many long days he slept very well too.

Sleeping with the person you love feels different, there is a peace in sleeping with your head on the chest of the person you love most.

And taehyung can't sleep without hugging something so after a long time taehyung and jungkook slept as well.

His eyes got teary because of the presence of his love. He missed him.

He missed him very badly.

Taehyung kissed Jungkook on his lips by his habit of kissing him while sleeping, and he is kissing him after years, tears are still flowing from his eyes.

Taehyung doesn't understand Jungkook sometimes,

He never spoke loudly, never insulted him but how the distance came between them but just for one day, what happened that day?

What happened that jungkook changed so much, taehyung doesn't know.

When everything changed he thought maybe jungkook doesn't love him anymore but the way jungkook has kept him safe these days, through all the dangers and safely brought him this far, taehyung thinks that jungkook is still his.

Taehyung's hospital colleagues keep telling him that jungkook is cheating on him and jungkook's behavior for a few days was telling him that, but If that is the case then these are lies, all lies, plays or attempts to fool him?

Taehyung doesn't know.

But taehyung clearly remembered that before coming there, jungkook called him every single day, when taehyung wouldn't let him in his house, he didn't go anywhere but stayed in the garage at night, no matter how bad taehyung treated him, he never didn't want to hurt him.

But taehyung didn't have anything to do, the turmoil of his mind, those unanswered questions gradually turn into quarrels, which gradually turn into huge quarrels which lead to disagreements and misunderstandings which eventually leads to divorce.

So how did taehyung can tell jungkook cheated on him, just believing his colleagues, they were jealous of taehyung from the beginning, and it probably increased more after seeing jungkook.

Taehyung took a closer look to his husband who was still sleeping peacefully.

Soft snoring and breathing sounds coming from his mouth.

"I don't know how we got distance but I can't live without you gukie, I don't want to live without you, I'll die instead of leaving you", said taehyung.

He ran his fingers over the small cut on Jungkook's cheek and said,

"But you wanted to go, and I have no right to stop you now right? jungkook who did you do this for? Who was that person jungkook? I know there was someone that you're hiding from me and he caused these", Taehyung exclaimed and closed his eyes in anger and frustration.

"But you're fine I'm glad, that big snake, i was so afraid that you'd got hurt, i was", taehyung said and hugged him more tightly and pressed his lips to jungkook's for the last time.

Taehyung got up leaving Jungkook with tears in his eyes and pain in his heart.

And poor jungkook didn't even know how much taehyung loved him. Taehyung didn't say those words but his actions speak louder.