Closer

"Gukie", jungkook heard his name and looked back,

And what jungkook saw made his breath stop.

Taehyung stood in front of him in a full linen shirt with a beige pant, several peacock feathers in his hand along with a white rabbit with green eyes in his hands, a purple wild flower crown on his head.

Taehyung looks like an angel coming down from heaven today,

And jungkook felt proud because it's for him,

Only for him.

Jungkook wasn't even able to move, he saw Taehyung was running towards him.

Taehyung stopped in front of jungkook put the bunny down gently and hugged Jungkook tightly, jungkook hugged him back within a second.

Jungkook is alive now, this touch is his old taehyung's touch, which only holds love, no regrets, no misunderstandings, nothing just love.

Pure love.

"You took so long", taehyung said in a slightly angry tone with a pout, still not letting go of jungkook, his head resting on his chest.

Didn't want to let go.

Jungkook's strong arms wrapped around his waist tightly, taehyung moved to jungkook's ear and gave him a small kiss on it.

"I missed you love", taehyung speaks.

Jungkook knows he did.

Jungkook also missed him badly.

"Missed you tooo my love", jungkook speaks.

Jungkook smiled and kissed Taehyung's soft hair.

"Sorry baby, I got up a little late today, and you also weren't there either, jimin took off the bandages and then i came to you", jungkook started to explain.

Hearing this, taehyung burst out laughing, and the sound of that laughter sounded like a beautiful song to Jungkook.

"But why did you call me here?", jungkook asked stupidly as taehyung looked at him like he was going to kill him.

Then taehyung said in a deep voice,

"Come with me", leading jungkook to the lake with him.

Jungkook didn't even know there's a lake,

Both went towards it and seeing it jungkook became more happy.

It's a beautiful scenery and the lake is also very beautiful.

Then two sit on a round red cloth rug, taehyung has arranged a picnic for him.

He brought some of jungkook's favorite foods in a basket with yellow flowers, like bread sandwiches, salads, some pork kebabs, tuna salad, and fresh juices because he prohibited alcohol for him for a few more day's.

Because sasha can make good wine with rice.

Jungkook is about to burst in tears,

Because taehyung didn't cook for many years, neither for himself nor for jungkook, but once upon a time jungkook loved whatever taehyung cooked for him.

Because even if taehyung doesn't cook very well, the food he cooks is very hearty for him, also that was never bad to eat.

"Yeah i made it, eat first, the rest will follow", said taehyung and shoving a piece of chicken into taehyung's mouth.

Taehyung also did the same.

Jungkook started chewing on it, and his eyes widened in surprise.

"It's really delicious", Jungkook said while holding his hand.