New Place

(Before starts reading I would like to point out that all the animal references in this book are for the entertainment of the readers only, it has nothing to do with history, and what I write will be taken as a fantasy. I do not support the killing of any animal, so I will say again, do not judge a fantasy story by science, or the comment will be blocked and reported to the originator. thanks)

Traffic jams have not yet started in foggy Seoul.

How is the weather today, the weather is so gloomy, everything seems to be at a standstill.

It's march's ending afterall, this weather gathers a crowd of people inside the cherry blossom park from the previous night because people go and sit hoping to get a place.

It's already spring.

And today is such a perfect picnic day, but those beautiful pink and white flowers are not flying as usual, but falling under the trees.

Not a drop of wind blowing, like the silence before a storm.

A black and red wrangler jeep and running on clear road at very fast speed.

(My dream car)

Probably in a hurry to get somewhere.

A handsome man with army shaggy hair drives that vehicle, a very handsome man with fair complexion and muscular body, and he wearing his Forest Ranger's khaki uniform.

His body is covered in sweat, he is sweating even in this beautiful weather.

Anger in his eyes, his ears are red, another sound is constantly blaring on his bluetooth.

But that man is trying to reach his destination very calmly and also trying to controlling his raising anger.

"Again you're fucking late, work and work, because of this i made this decision, and now it seems i was right", said the voice.

At last the handsome man said,

"It's been a long time taehyung, there is nothing left on our relationship anymore, but one more fucking word and your divorce is not happening today, I will immediately go with Uturn to my work", Taehyung's husband Jeon Jungkook screamed.

He has been controlling his anger for a long time.

"You are a scoundrel jungkook, I want to get out of this crappy house of yours, it's disgusting that I'm still there", Taehyung yelled at him.

"I'm coming and I'm stupid too that I loved you", Jungkook hung up the phone in anger.

He can't take it anymore, day after day of the same turmoil, fighting, crying, jungkook can't take it anymore, it's unbearable now.