Struggle

Jimin comes back to see what their new member is doing and sees Taehyung staring at the window and crying and hiding his tears

"What's wrong? Does your leg hurt somewhere? Do you need a painkiller?", Jimin asked while panicking.

"This place is beautiful but scary", Taehyung exclaimed while looking at him.

"Yes, this place gave me a lot but I lost a lot to this place too", jimin said and taehyung looked at him.

"I understand what you're saying, i too lost my dearest person in my life", taehyung said back.

Both of them turned silent for a while,

Jimin brought some soup with him and placed it in front of taehyung.

"Eat this, I made it, you just woke up so I made it less spicy, I tasted and the salt is okay, actually jin hyung is hunting today so I cooked after a while or he handled the whole kitchen", jimin replied with a smile.

Taehyung picked up the bowl and took a small sip.

"It's very good", taehyung smiled.

And hearing it jimin also smiled.

"So tell me your story?", Taehyung asked while drinking the light soup.

"It's nothing much, me and my husband both took leave from our work, we didn't go out for a long time, didn't spend a holiday for a very long time, he stayed far from me for his work and we met for one or two days. So that day when we came here i was supposed to meet my husband's step brother for the first time, but before that night we spent a good time with each other and slept in our bedroom, and when we woke up in the morning and looked around we moved to this place with some houses and people too. All of us are six now, seven with you", jimin said in a huff.

"Then?", taehyung asked curiously.

"When we first came here, several others also came, you could say one part of our colony came here, there were twelve people in total when we first came here, 2 children and their parents, both children died of malnutrition and their parents died within a couple of months by a tiger attack and in an accident while building a house, two others died due to lack of medicine", jimin said.

Taehyung was a little sad to hear because he also had seen a lot of death in hospital.

"Sorry I...", Taehyung couldn't finish the sentence.

"Among those who died, one was my sister and her husband and their daughter, and another couple were the Lee family lived in our next door", jimin said sadly.

"Sorry jimin, I didn't know you lost so much here", taehyung said again.

"Why are you saying sorry", Jimin gave a small smile and said,

"Whatever happened was fate, we are still alive and surviving, that's all that matters but i missed them", he said looking at the window.

"You've been here for so long, your sister's death, your family must be worried, how long have you been here?", asked taehyung.

"It has been almost two years", Jimin replied.

"It's a very long time", Taehyung replied.

"Of course it is. And the only family left for me is my husband and my neighbor's. My parents don't keep in touch for a long time because I'm gay and they also didn't care about her because she supported me and left home with me", Jimin replied with a sad smile.

"Oh", Taehyung replied with a sad smile, cause his family is also the same.

His parents didn't support him because he's gay and they also hated jungkook.