Chapter 13~ Magician, Fuckface

Start from the beginning

"That's what you get for drinking too much." Harper says.

"Shut up." I chuckle.

"Your little boyfriend is coming." Harper whispers. I turn around and see Harry walking towards us.

"He's not my boyfriend." I roll my eyes.

"Not yet." She smirks.

"Hey Alex." Harry says. "Harper."

"Hey Harry." I say. "What do you want?"

"Someone's in a shitty mood." He chuckles.

"I'm going to go now..." Harper says and runs away.

"I have a headache, of course I'm going to be in a shitty mood."

"I told you to slow down on the drinks but you didn't want to listen."

"I get it mom." I roll my eyes. "Get to the point, what did you want?"

He chuckles and shakes his head. "I just wanted to know how my little magician is doing."

"What the hell? Magician?" I say.

"Yea magician. Last night you claimed to know how to do magic."

I did what!

Fuck.

"Magic" I nervously laugh. "Whoa...I must of been really drunk then"

"Yea you were." He says. "Do you remember anything from last night?"

"Yea I do, I remember you being my little bitch." I smirk. I know I was the one that kissed him but I don't want to make it awkward.

"Your little bitch?" He laughs. "You were the one that was all like." He says and then starts to talk in a high pitched voice. "Oh Harry, thank you for bringing me home."

"First of all I don't talk like that." I laugh. "Second of all, I did not say that."

"No need to be embarrassed babe." He smirks. For some odd reason, him calling me 'babe' gave me a strange feeling. It gave me...butterflies.

Shit.

I don't get butterflies, that's...that's not normal for me. God, feelings are so complicated.

"I'm not embarrassed." I roll my eyes.

He walks towards me and I back up until I hit the lockers, then he whispers. "Sure you aren't." Then he slowly backs up and smirks.

I gulp and try to calm down. "You're such a fuckboy." I say and playfully punch his shoulder.

"I'll see you later." I say and leave.

* * * * *

"Everyone take a seat!" Mr. Malik says. "Today we'll be learning about Thomas Jefferson."

History is honestly one of my least favorite classes. Who the hell cares, they're all dead anyways.

From Fuckface: Hey babe ;)

To Fuckface: What?

From Fuckface: Hello to you too.

To Fuckface: What do you want Harry?

From Fuckface: are you gonna come over my place after school or should I go to yours?

To Fuckface: I'll go to yours. I don't want my parents or you interacting with each other.

From Fuckface: Aww why not? afraid they'll love me and force you to date me? ;)
You
To Fuckface: Not even. Now stop texting me, I'm "paying attention" to my teacher.

From Fuckface: You're no fun :( Come skip the rest of the day with me x.

To Fuckface: Tell me one good reason why I should.

From Fuckface: 1. You like me 2. I'm an amazing person to be with 3. Wouldn't you rather be out having fun instead of studying and paying attention to your teachers.

To Fuckface: Fine but only because I agree with reason #2

From Fuckface: Whoop Whoop! *Whispers* I know you also agreed because of reason #1 ;)

To Fuckface: No! I'll met you outside. Bye.

I put my phone away and raise my hand. "Yes Ms. Russo" Mr. Malik says

"I'm not feeling very well, is it ok if I go to the nurse?" I ask.

"This isn't one of your lame excuses to skip my class is it?" He says.

"No! If you want to know why I need to go then fine I'll tell you." I shrug. "It's that time of the month when Mother Nature so happens to visit me and causes massive destruction within my lady parts."

"That's enough Alex! Go, leave." He says and I smile proudly. After getting all my things I head straight outside to the parking lot. A few minutes later I spot Harry leaning against his car.

"What took you so long?" Harry asks.

"I got myself kicked out of the class." I chuckle. Harry smirks and holds me by my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"That's my girl." He smiles.

"Alex?" I hear someone say.

• • • • • • • • • • • • •

WHOOP WHOOP! I updated, finally! Sorry if I took so long to update

But it's been a weird-ish month for me.
And I've been in major writers block

And just today I got to write something, even though it sucks arse

At least it's something right. :)

I hope this is bad or disappointing but I've been trying to update as often as I can

But it's a bit hard plus I feel like no one wants to read my fanfics anymore

So that's another reason I don't update that much.

I hope you guys can understand but don't worry, I'll try to be a bit more

Active from now on. I hope this was ok and please let me know

What you think! I'd love to know if you guys liked it or not.

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter, my @ is andie_styles and I now have a

Solo dm account and the @ for that is solo_dming.

Whale I hope you guys have a great day/night and don't forget to

Comment, vote, And share!

~Andie💖💝💖