Emre Divit

You rushed to the Divit's house as soon as your phone call with Can ended. Tapping on your own leg while siting on the back of a cab, you just wished the driver could drive faster, because you were counting the minutes to see Emre.

You paid the ride and knocked oh their door. His brother Can opened the door for you.

"Hi Can.", you greeted him. "How's Emre?", you asked worried.

"He is alright, given the circumstances.", Can said. "I know he will be happy to see you, (Y/N).", he added.

You nodded and walked inside the house.

"Emre?", you called his name.

He took some seconds to reply.

"I'm here."

You saw his back, while he was sitting on the couch looking at the television. 

"Emre, how are you?", you walked near him, and just then you saw his bruised face. "Emre...", you mumbled.

"Don't worry, I'm okay

"Don't worry, I'm okay.", he tried to make you feel less worried. "It was just a stupid car crash."

Carefully, you sat next to Emre on the couch. Your heart was broke by seeing him like that. 

"Hope you are not in pain...", you say, and slowly you put your hand on top of his on the couch. Emre moves his hand to hold yours, making a shiver go down your spine. Emre is your friend, in fact, your closer friend. But what he didn't know, were the feelings you had been trying to hide from him. 

"I'm okay, (Y/N). Don't you worry.", you see a little smile on his face. "I feel so much better now that you are here with me."

You smile back at Emre.

"Do you need something? Do you want me to do you a sandwich?", you ask.

This time, Emre smiles bigger.

"Are you trying to be my personal nurse?", he jokes.

"If you need something, just tell me."

Emre stays in silence for some seconds, just looking at you. His light eyes looking at you with nothing more than tender.

"Would you really take care of me?", Emre asks.

"Of course, Emre.", you automatically reply.

And he gives a little squeeze on your hand. 

"Thank you (Y/N). It really means a lot to me."

You just smile. 

Of course, you wouldn't mind taking care of him, because Emre is the man you love.