Can Divit

The silver long dress fitted your body just perfectly.

Can made sure you knew that when he saw you walking into the party. His eyes sparkled with love and desire when he saw you. It was getting harder and harder to hide your feeling for him, and it was hard for him to pretend you were just another employer.

Nobody knows that when everybody leaves work, you are the last to leave Fikri Harika with Can driving you home. It's been like that for a couple of months... The stolen kisses when nobody was watching, the light touches on your hand or the meetings in the garage where nobody could see you together.

But this night, it was even harder for you to keep hiding your true feelings when Can looked so handsome, making you wish you could run to his arms and dance with him like nothing else matters in the world.

Can stops looking at you and exchange some last words with friends. You look around to find your sisters, Sanem and Leyla. You notice Leyla speaking to Emre, and you decide not to interrupt. Looking around once more, you search the crowd for Sanem.

"You look absolutely amazing tonight.", you hear someone say. You knew to whom that voice belongs even before turning around.

Can was standing in front of you. He quickly looks you up and down.

"You look handsome too tonight.", you reply.

At that moment, Can was probably thinking the same as you... His lips on yours.

But you were trying to look professional as always.

"Would you dance with me, (Y/N)?", Can asks, and you never thought he was a man that enjoyed dancing.

"I may step on you foot. I don't dance very well...", you say honestly.

"I don't mind.", Can say and extends his hand in your direction.

You take his hand as he holds you a little closer. His hand on your back and your arms around his neck. He leads you to the soft rhythm of the music. 

"Wish I could just kiss you (Y/N).", he murmurs, making you smile and rest your head on his chest for some moments. "Let's run away from this party.", Can whispers against your hair.

You look at him.

"Now?"

"Why not?"

Can was always unpredictable.

"What about the business you came here to do?", you ask.

"Emre can do it for me.", Can says, letting you go of his arms. How could you say no to that beautiful man in front of you?

"Alright.", you agree. "Let me just say goodbye to Sanem and Leyla so they don't get worried about me."

Can nods .

"I'll wait for you downstairs.", He says with a smile.

", He says with a smile

"Okay.", you agree, hoping that nobody notices you leaving the party with your boss.