Emre Divit

Your husband Emre was sitting in front of you, listening to your words carefully. You didn't want to bother your husband after just one month of marriage, but you couldn't take it anymore.

"What's wrong, love?", Emre asked, noticing the worry in your expression.

"I don't want to bother you, but I really need to talk to you, Emre.", you say and he nods.

He puts his hand on top of yours on the desk, encouraging you.

"I'm thinking about moving to my parent's home.", you say at once.

The looks on Emre's face is pure astonishment.

"Why?", he asks. "What's wrong? Have I not be a good husband? I promise I can work less here at Firki Harika and..."

"No, no

"No, no.", you interrupt him. "You are the best husband I could ever ask for, and I'm really glad to have your love.", you smile at him. "It's just that... Well...", you try to find the right words without hurting Emre's feelings.

But Emre was no fool, so he knew exactly what, or better, who was making you think about moving away.

"Huma has been treating you hardly when I'm not around, hasn't she?", Emre asks.

You didn't want to have a bad relationship with Emre's mother, but it wasn't easy being around her. Huma takes any moment to tell you how wrong you are or to remind you for your humble family backgrounds, so different from Emre's.

"I don't think she likes me very much.", you simply respond.

Emre takes your hand and plants a small kiss on your knuckles.

"I think it's time for us to find a place of our own.", he says.

You smile at him. Having a home with Emre was another step to form a family.

"I would like that.", you say.

"Well, let's start today searching for it.", Emre says excited before standing up. "But first, let me take my beautiful wife to have lunch.", he looks at you with nothing but love in his eyes.

And he holds your hand as you walk out of Emre's office, daydreaming about your future together.