Sanem Aydin

You always cheered for love, and you knew how in love was your sister Sanem with her boyfriend Can. They had been dating for a while, and you could tell it was true love.

So when Can asked you to help him prepare a surprise for Sanem, you accepted immediately. With the help of Emre, you told Sanem you both had work to do for the new Fikri Harika campaign and that Can was waiting for you at his house.

Emre picked you both on his car and drove you to the house.

When Can opened the door, there were white balloons floating on the ceiling.

"What's happening here?", Sanem asked. "Is it for the new campaign?"

Can smiled, as he held her hand on his.

"I think we may have lied to you, Sanem.", Can says, and Sanem looks at him confused, before speaking to him again:

"Lied? You?", she asks, knowing damn well that Can hates lies.

Can smiled.

"There was no other way to get you here without spoiling the surprise.", he says.

On the garden, Can had prepared a beautiful table with red roses and candles. Even though his idea was to surprise Sanem, he wanted his brother and her sister to be there to witness it.

The dinner went well, with chatting and laughing. You could see the happiness and love in Sanem's face whenever she looked at Can.

"There's something I need to tell you, Sanem.", Can wins the courage to speak. "And I wanted my brother Emre and your sister (Y/N) to be here in this especial moment."

He grabs her left hand and places a small kiss in it.

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me, Sanem.", he starts to say. "Each day I'm sure I love you even more than yesterday and I know the feeling is reciprocal. So, what I'm trying to say is...", he gets down on his knee, making Sanem blush. "Sanem Aydin, will you marry me?"

There was a huge smile on your sister's lips and she says yes.

"Yes, Can Divit! A million times yes!", she says happily as Can places the ring on her finger.

He gets up and holds her in her arms. She kisses his cheek and looks at you while smiling and showing her beautiful engagement ring.

 She kisses his cheek and looks at you while smiling and showing her beautiful engagement ring