A POISONOUS ENCOUNTER

Beginne am Anfang

I couldn't breathe. Everything around me felt wet and cold, I tried to hold on to something but there was nothing except bubbles floating around me. In front of me, a huge dark structure stood with a Spherical iron door closing it's entrance. I slowly threw my limbs around and tried to move towards the door, but...as much as I tried to get closer to the door it seemed to be moving further away from me. I tried to reach the door but something slithered around my leg and yanked me back, I jerked back and looked at my leg only to find out a dark sludgy thing slowly wrapping around my leg like a snake! I tried to free my leg from it but the sludge created another tentacle which wrapped around my neck and constricted my breathing. I flailed around to get the sludge of me but it seemed as if the sludge was slowly covering my body. A chilly feeling surrounded me and I heard a whisper "All you can do is..try to escape. But you can't..You never will." I opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out a faint sound was being heard "ad...ADi...ADITYA!"

My eyes shot opened and I scrambled around on the bed, my eyes revolved around the whole room. Vinnie and Abantika were sitting beside me, the others were standing in front of the bed and with them was standing the Master of Realms. He came towards me and slowly helped me to sit up He asked "How are you feeling, my child?" My throat was raspy "A bit groggy..but..what happened?" Vinnie said "You used your magic...and opened the door and then fainted." Master of Realms raised his eyebrow "His..magic?" "Not only mine." I shifted on the bed "But we all discovered our magic." Master of Realms looked shocked but a he also looked impressed "Well then that means you have also been claimed..Come forward everyone." Avantika, Vinnie , Aindrik and Shivangi went forward...the Master came closer to them. He looked at Avantika's trident tattoo on her wrist and his face filled with a smile "Well well! Avantika, you have been claimed by the mother goddess herself! Devi Durga is your gifted mother and Vinnie.." Vinnie was holding his shoulder and his face was filled with discomfort, Master pulled down his sleeve and his shoulder was revealed, on his shoulder a small black elephant's head was tattooed on his shoulder "The god of strength, lord Ganesha has claimed you my child." He went towards Shivangi, Shivangi huffed "It's on my neck somehow, it has like air, water and ice symbols just like my powers." Master of Realms gave her a small smile "Cool as the Ice, strong as the air and intelligent like the water. you symbolize knowledge Shivangi just like your gifted mother, Goddess Saraswati." Shivangi's eyes widened and she touched the tattoo on her neck. The Master Realms looked at Aindrik 'There wasn't any tattoo on me." Aindrik said with an annoyed expression, Master stared at him "Hm..well can you use your powers once." Aindrik rolled his eyes and then took a deep breath, electricity surrounded his body he started running and in a blink of my eye he was standing near the door. No sooner did he stop using his magic a shrill ringing noise pierced through the air making us all cover our ears! the ringing sound started to get closer and in a swift motion a regal looking silver skateboard appeared in the room flying in the air! the board was in the shape of a lightning bolt Aindrik came closer to it and touched the board, the board crackled with lightning at his touch. Master of Realms said "You have been claimed Aindrik, by the king of the gods himself! Lord Indra and this is a gift from him." Aindrik gave him a confused stare "A skateboard?" Master chuckled "Not just a 'skateboard' this is Airavat, named after Lord Indra's familiar. This board can travel with limitless speed..just like you! and it's also an strong weapon." Suddenly they all stared at me, I understood what they meant "Just like Aindrik, no tattoo appeared on my body and neither did I receive any kind of 'gifts'." Master said "Well show me your abilities first.." I looked around the room and noticed a water bottle kept on the table , I closed my eyes and pointed my hands towards it...my palms started glowing with a yellow light and the bottle was now covered with the same pulsating energy! I raised my hand upwards and the bottle started lifting in the air! Master looked at it for while and said "Telekinesis, the ability to move things with one's will. Impressive." I looked at him and suddenly the middle of my forehead started stinging "AH!" I moaned in pain and rubbed my forehead, a collective gasp was heard in the room, I looked at them "What?" I asked, Ishika turned her phone towards me "You might want to see this." I stared at her black phone screen, my reflection was showing on it...on my forehead, a glowing third-eye outline had formed! I touched my forehead and asked "What does this mean?" I turned towards the master with a questioning look, Master's eyes were wide and he almost looked scared..."This..This is extraordinary! a miracle!" He came towards me and touched my forehead "This symbol..it means..it means..that you've been claimed by the creator of the gifteds himself, the destroyer himself! MAHADEV LORD SHIVA!" It was my turn to be surprised, fuck! Gifted child of Lord Shiva?! by judging master's reaction this seemed like a big deal I asked "Why are you so surprised then?" Master said "Well you see..Lord Shiva's gifted children are very rare. The first gifted, Rudranath, was a child of Lord Shiva and he was bestowed with great abilities! one of them being your magic. But..Lord Shiva's energy is strong, mere mortals cannot handle it and only chosen couples get that opportunity." I sighed "According to you, I'm a Legacy Child right? Does that mean that my father was also a child of Lord Shiva." Master slowly nodded, I let out a deep breath "Ok. I need some rest, I don't feel that good right now..so if you can all just.." They all nodded and slowly went out of my room leaving me all alone with my thoughts. I huffed and laid back down, as soon as I closed my eyes a deep sleep took over me.