TRIP OF A LIFETIME

Magic, powers, gods, realms...these words were just myth to me a few days ago. Who would've thought that a normal trip would change my whole life, bending what I thought reality was! so the next time you want to go on a trip with your friends, try to look out for a decades old prophecy looming over your head.

It happened during our summer vacation, ours as in me and my three friends (more like family): Vinnie, Avantika and Ishika. Since preschool we have been inseparable, coincidentally our parent's were friends during their school days. After reaching class 12, our parents decided that we should move in together...so without a question we packed our bags and went to our new house: a 4 storey apartment under our name at Ballygunge, as soon as we stepped inside we renovated the house however we liked and it turned out pretty well and some weeks later we welcomed another member in our small gang: a German shepherd, Roger. As the days passed the apartment turned into an actual home for us and we named it "FOREVER"

Our school announced summer vacation and the rush of planning started, it was a Sunday morning..we were sitting in our living room and a huge argument was going on between Vinnie and Ishika about the places we were visiting for the vacations. "I AM NOT VISITING A SEA SIDE AGAIN" Ishika yelled at Vinnie and let out a sigh of frustration, Vinnie groaned "But sea sides are way cheaper than hill stations!" Ishika rolled her eyes "It doesn't matter we went to a sea side last year I am not going to a sea side again and that's final." Avantika cut in between them "Guy's! let's act as adults here...Vinnie, you don't want to go to a hill station and Ishika, you don't want to go to a sea side. So why not ditch both of that and go somewhere else? Like a completely different place." Ishika thought for a second and took her phone from the center table and started typing something, a few seconds later she squealed in excitement "AH! I have found our options!" she turned her phone screen towards us and we eagerly saw it, a site was opened in her phone, it said :

TOP TEN PLACES YOU CAN VISIT FOR A SHORT VACATION

there were many places that we already knew so we scrolled down until something caught my eye "Hey, What's that?" I quickly asked stopping everybody, Avantika asked "What's the matter?" I pointed at the name on the screen, Vinnie read it out "Rupalpur..Hmm, never heard of this place." Ishika tapped on the name and it redirected us to another site showing us the details about the place. I looked at it curiously and said "Guys! this can be a new taste for us..this place is just 2 hours away and is filled with old mansions and local crafts." Ishika smirked "Did you say old mansions?" Ishika was a fanatic for old mansions, palaces and the history surrounding them, I nodded at her and she squealed in excitement "WE ARE GOING TO RUPALPUR!" Vinnie raised his eyebrow cockily "Didn't took much to convince you." Ishika stuck out her tongue at him and switched off her phone. I said "Then it's settled, we are going to Rupalpur for our vacations!" Vinnie and Ishika squealed like little kids and I couldn't help but laugh at them.

_______________________________________________________________________

the other four members

Aindrik looked at his watch, he was waiting for Shivangi, Aishik and Anaya in front of the railway station and they...as usual..was late. Aindrik took out his phone and went to call them but before he can "Aindrik!" a female voice called out his name, he turned around and saw Shivangi waving her hand and behind her Anaya and Aishik were standing behind her, he went towards them and said "you guy's seriously need to look at the time once in a while." Shivangi chuckled nervously "he he..I'm so sorry! I lost track of time." Anaya asked "How long were you waiting for us?" Aindrik replies without looking at her "Long enough." Anaya sighed and looked away, her and Aindrik once shared a great bond once but it slowly faded away for some reason unknown to Anaya . Aishik said in a hurry "Guy's we should quickly get the tickets !" the four of them looked at the ticket counter which was slowly filling up with people, they ran towards the counter and joined the line ...the line was slow but they soon reached the counter, the man in the counter asked them "Tickets to where?" Aindrik said "Four express tickets from Kolkata to Rupalpur." Yes, Rupalpur...they found the name of the place when they were searching for a nice vacation spot and this place caught their eye and for a nice change they chose this place. The man handed them four tickets for a express train for tomorrow morning and Aindrik gave it to Shivangi who safely placed it inside her bag Aindrik said "Turn on your alarms  tonight and wake up quickly or we are going to miss the train." The others nodded and the four of them went out of the station.

A weird sensation surrounded me as I slowly opened my eyes, everything was dark around me not allowing me to see anything . I moved my hands around in hopes of finding something that I can hold on to, but there was nothing except darkness! suddenly! My hands touched something solid and I held onto it. No sooner have I touched the solid structure everything around me started to shake! I gripped on the structure tightly so I don't fall down but in vain! soon I felt the structure moving and I lost my grip falling hard on the pitch black ground, my eyes adjusted a bit to the darkness and I saw a large muscular figure with a three pointer weapon in his hand. The place where his face is had three glowing white eyes looking at me. I tried to move from my current position but I felt like my limbs were frozen, the glowing eyes looked towards me and I heard a heavy voice speak "YOU HAVE A PURPOSE, A GIFTED ALWAYS HAS A PURPOSE..CLAIM YOUR DESTINY MY CHILD!"

I opened my eyes and sat up on the bed, my t-shirt was drenched in sweat! I looked around my room and sighed "it was just a dream." I mumbled quietly. I took a water bottle from the table and drank some water calming my erratic heart then looked at the time...it was almost 3:00 a.m. I sighed and slumped back on my bed, slowly drifting off to sleep but somehow..the dream didn't leave my mind and those words

"YOU HAVE A PURPOSE, A GIFTED ALWAYS HAS A PURPOSE..CLAIM YOUR DESTINY MY CHILD!" 

FIRST CHAPTER IS HERE! so excited to show you guys what I've been cooking for such a long time, my babies are ready for their trip and they are gonna get fucked!not literally tho. show some love and vote, comment and share this story. love you all! <3