A DARKEST SECRET

"I think it's not the best idea to let them both stay in this classroom; we should throw them outside," Eunji suggests.
"Have you lost your mind?" Hyeon said.
"You are the one who lost its mind. Do you want to keep them here? They're not human anymore; they are now zombies. We are still not sure if they are dead yet."
"Yo, guys, chill. I agree with Eunji," Yoojin said.

Hyeon doesn't have any choice but to agree with Eunji. They carried the bodies and threw them out the window. They witnessed how aggressively the zombies came and started eating the thrown bodies.

"We can't stay any longer here; I'm starving to death," I said.
"Me too. I'm starving, and I don't have any food to eat," Hyeon added.
"We need to get out of here. We just need to go to the rooftop to call for help."
"But it's not safe for us to go out from the classroom; we might get bitten," Eunji said.
"We don't have any choice; we just need to be careful if we don't want to get bitten by a zombie. We can't stay longer here; no rescuers will find us if we stay here," I said.
"I agree with Ashterille," Yoojin said.

After making a plan on escaping, I noticed that Jiyeon is quiet. She didn't come to us to cooperate on making the plan to escape.

"Hey, what's the matter? Are you okay?" I asked her.
"Nah, I'm fine. I'm just worried about my family," she answered.
I sat down beside her, "Me too. I miss my family so much. I'm worried about what happened to them."

"Guys, it's better for us to escape here in the evening. Zombies can't see us clearly, and they are not usually in the hallway during the evening, I guess," Yoojin suggested.
"Yeah, maybe! Let's just sleep so we can have energy for escaping tonight!" I said.

We all agreed to it, and decided to sleep

ff  -

I woke up because of a noise coming from beside me. As I opened my eyes, I was shocked when I saw that we were tied up! Our mouths were covered in Scotch tape, and our feet and hands were tied up with rope.

Jiyeon came to Yoojin and removed the tape from her.

Yoojin: "W-why are you doing this to us? What's up with you?" *breathing heavily*
Jiyeon: "Well, you guys still don't know about my secret."

She started removing the tape from our mouths.
“Secret? What kind of secret are you hiding, huh?” I asked.
“Well, actually, my dad and I were the ones who made this virus. But don't worry, we didn't do it on purpose. We just accidentally made this virus, and also my dad was the first one who got this virus,” Jiyeon answered.
“W-what?” I uttered.
“You heard me… Sir. Cas is my dad; we all know that he is the teacher who is assigned to the Science Lab. I noticed my dad was doing something at the science lab. I approached him, and he was shocked, and he suddenly added something to the thing he was experimenting on. It boomed, and it turned into a tiny insect and it bit my father's neck,” she said.
“And why are you doing this to us?” Eunji asked her.
“Well, I want you guys to BECOME ONE OF THEM!” *laughing maniacally*

I remembered that I had a knife in my pocket. I decided to try my best to reach my pocket to get the knife. Luckily, I reached it. I tried to cut the rope while Jiyeon was looking through the window, laughing like a crazy person. I finally cut off the rope, and I grabbed the baseball bat and hit her so hard on the head. I felt sorry for what I did, but I guess it was the right idea though. I untied my fellow survivors, and we tried to reach the front door to escape. Jiyeon suddenly woke up, pointing the gun at us.

Jiyeon: “Where are you going, my friends? Escaping without me?”
Hyeon: “We don't need a b*tch to come with us to escape together.”
Jiyeon: “Aww, really?”

She shot Hyeon in the shoulder. Hyeon fell down and started screaming due to the pain.

I headed towards Jiyeon without hesitation. She tried to shoot me, but luckily there were no bullets left. I grabbed the gun and threw it away. I pushed her out the window, and she fell down. I was sobbing because of guilt.

I looked at them ( Eunji, Yoojin and Hyeon ) and they were sobbing too.