Prologue + schedule

[No ones POV]

The halls of the paper school were filled with the students getting ready for their next class.The bullies, Zip, Edward and Oliver were running around, looking to cause trouble, the popular girls Lizzy and Petunia were by their lockers, gossiping and taking selfies, the two nerds Cubbie and Kevin were reading in a more empty corner, studying for a test they would have in this week, the nice kids Engel, Claire and Bubble were laughing and joking on the other side of the hallway, Abbie and Lana were with them, thought Lana was a bit behind with the topic they were joking about and didn't quite understand, while Abbie was just there to be away from the bullies, the weird kids were all together in a more reserved area, Ruby was holding Riley up in her arms so she wouldn't attack Robby, the poor kid had to run away from her every day, Skell was listening to his surroundings and his friends keeping quiet as always.

Further away from the students was the teachers office, where the teachers were hanging out, Miss Circle, Miss Bloomie and Miss Thavel were there gossiping about their students, Miss Emily and Miss Grace were at the other desk, talking about how their day was while looking at Mister Demis horrible attempt at flirting with Miss Sasha.

This day seemed perfect... Music class went right... Languages class went right... Even math class wasn't that bad

Everyone was calm, even the cannibalistic teachers....

The air felt a bit weird after a while, like something bad was gonna happen, tho no one really cared about it

A loud bang echoed through the halls... The school slowly obtaining colours...

Everyone froze... This couldn't happen, right...?

.
.
.
.

ALRIIIIIGHT...
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO....
This has been an AU I've been thinking of for a while
Hope you enjoy my horrible attempt at writing <3
Now for the schedule...
I think I'll post a part every three days or so... I'm currently in a "Easter break" so I have time
Next part might be out tomorrow though

Spoiler for the next part: Miss Grace's POV