Confessions!

I have to completely re do this scenario as I accidentally deleted the first one after I took three hours on it so I'm sorry if this is late :(

N:

You had been waiting for N to come for nearly an hour but he was still not there. Concerned, you had just decided to go and look for him, when you felt a pair of hands on you shoulders. You jumped up and aimed a punch at the hands owners. You missed, fortunately. "Omg N I'm sorry! I didn't realise it was you!"
"It's alright Y/N, it's my fault anyway" N said rubbing the back of his head awkwardly. " You just smiled at him and asked "Want a sandwich?" But chucked one at him before he could reply. He bit into it, swallowed, and said "Omg what's in it, it's so good!?" You smiled at him evilly. "My stepdad..." You replied cheerfully. N's eyes hollowed as he realised what you said. "Oh come on N, don't be so gullible" you laughed, grabbing his arm. N let out a sigh of relief, but glanced at your hand still gripping his arm. You noticed his glance and apologised awkwardly. "N-no (Y/N), it's alright, I um.. wanted to tell you something..."
You looked at him, waiting for him to continue. "Before I tell you I just want to say, if you don't feel the same way it's okay and I hope we can stay friends" N said quietly. You held your breath, knowing N was about to say. "I-i love you (Y/N)" N stuttered. You looked up at him with a soft smile and N one you felt the same.

V:

You were sat on V's favourite chair in the centre of the landing pod, when V walked in. She gave you a bombastic side eye as she saw you in her chair, but soon got over it. You noticed V wanted to say something and you gave her a questioning glance.  "Actions speak louder than words so ima show you!". V walked over to you and planted a gentle kiss on your forehead. You blushed profusely as V s strutted out and called "Luv ya!" back towards you.

Uzi:

You were tired. Really tired. You had just watched four films in a row with Uzi, and about to start your fifth. No wonder you were tired. The TV screen switched to some soppy love story,  you could've cried. You hated romance films (if u do just pretend to not) but you didn't complain, it was Uzi's turn to choose a film anyway. I may as well catch up on my sleep you thought. Your (E/C) eyes closed on your visor and your head slumped onto Uzi's shoulder. Uzi froze up and you started rambling on about something in your sleep, something about a birthday party for a cat. Weird. "Shut up (Y/N), since when did you start sleep talking?" Uzi grumbled. "I love you.." you mumbled in your sleep. "Huh" said Uzi. "I said, I love you Uzi!" You said, almost shouting, still asleep. Uzi sighed, "I love you too (Y/N)". She said it to shut you up, but deep down, she meant it.

Thank you for reading this my lovelies :3

550 words