"Nothing, why you called me"

"I want to tell you that I have a step brother who is likely to my age and also going to planning a revenge on me" he said and I got shock means how it is possible that we didn't knew about him

"How is this possible Faris, we been didn't know about him" i asked

"I know you are confusing the situation but same is going on me" he said

"It means we again have to become that" I asked

"Yes" he said and after some important chats we cut the call

"Who is Faris" she asked

"Once we reach you got to know everything and till then oy have to become silent because I'm already tensed now and I can't handle your blabbering" I said and she shut her mouth like a obedient child

AUTHOR POV

The man stood before the house, his heart pounding with anticipation. For a day, he had dreamed of this moment, yearning to step through those doors and explore the beauty within.

Every passing time had fueled his longing, building an almost desperate desire to finally see what lay beyond the façade. Now, as he gazed at the structure before him, he felt a mixture of excitement and nervousness coursing through his veins.

This wasn't just any house; it held a significance to him that he couldn't quite explain. Hai revenge his love and his lust. Perhaps it was the air of mystery that surrounded it, or the whispered tales of its past that had captured his imagination.

Whatever the reason, he knew that stepping across the threshold would be a moment he would never forget. With a deep breath, he gathered his courage and reached out to push open the door, ready to meet what is his...

He stood tall, his white shirt impeccably pressed, accentuated by a black ascot and tie. His veiny hands, evidence of years of hard work and dedication, rested confidently at his sides.

Despite the refinement of his attire, it was his muscular physique that truly commanded attention. Each sinewy muscle seemed to ripple beneath the fabric, a testament to hours spent honing his body to perfection.

His posture exuded strength and confidence, a silent declaration of his unwavering determination. With a gaze that spoke of both intelligence and intensity, he carried himself with the assurance of someone who knew their worth. It was clear that this was a man who had not only mastered the art of physical strength but also possessed a formidable presence that demanded respect.

 It was clear that this was a man who had not only mastered the art of physical strength but also possessed a formidable presence that demanded respect

His piercing blue eyes seemed to hold a universe of depth within them, like pools of sapphire reflecting the vast expanse of the sky. They sparkled with a clarity that drew others in, inviting them to explore the mysteries hidden behind their captivating gaze.

With each glance, they revealed a kaleidoscope of emotions – from warmth and kindness to intensity and determination. Framed by thick lashes, his eyes were a striking contrast against his features, adding an air of intrigue to his presence. Whether they were gleaming with laughter or narrowed in focused concentration, his blue eyes were a window to his soul, revealing the essence of his character with every glance...