Slaves

The voice came from behind and it was jimin .
Jimin:- Did you call me baby ?
Hana:- Who the hell are you to call me Baby ???
Jimin:- Ummm.... Your husband to be. SMIRKS
Hana:- What the.....
Byeol:- you will regret what are you doing to us .
Taehyung:- Don't worry about that . We will handle it. Is the dinner ready? (Asking the maids)
Maid:- yes sir. Everything you asked for is ready.
Jungkook:- good , okay. Now you three come and eat dinner. We'll talk later .

Taehyung, Jungkook and jimin sat on the table and starts eating. They noticed that those girls were just standing there.

Jimin:-  come, sit here and eat .
Hana:- you are no one to order me .
Jimin:- Soon I'll be.... So there's nothing left on which we could fight. So come here and eat or else.
Byeol:-  Or else what ? Huh? What can you do ?
Jimin:-  I ummm . I can make you knee before me .
Se-ron:- oh that dream of yours will remain a dream .
Taehyung:- is that so .

He looked at one of his guards and they kicked the girls on the back side of knee . Se-ron and byeol fell down because they were kicked but jimin stopped the bodyguard from kicking hana.

Taehyung:-  Looks like you are kneeing before me .
Byeol:- (sitting on the ground with attitude) Cheater. Smiling
Taehyung:- Do you want some . I'll throw it and tou have to catch it .
Byeol:- Go to hell. Smiling. Oh well , right. By the way Mr. Tea ☕ why did you... (She was cut off by Taehyung)
Taehyung:- My name is Taehyung not Tea .

Byeol stood up and started to tease him to make him furious.
Byeol:- So , Mr. Tea ☕ . I was asking...

She was again cut off by Taehyung.
Taehyng:-  My Name Is Kim Taehyung. Not Tea hyung.

Byeol:- oh , i got it . So you are Mr. Tea ☕ it means you are Mr.cup 🍵 (pointing towards jungkook) and you are Mr. Tea leaf 🌿  (pointing towards jimin).

She was standing in front of the table, placing her hands on the table,looked back towards se-ron and hana .

Byeol:- Girls, here is readymade Tea . Do you want you........ Slap
While she was saying this she was looking behind but the moment she looked straight towards Taehyung, he slapped her. He slapped her so hard that she fell on the ground and was not able to get up .

Taehyung:- Take her to my room and lock her there .
The guards took her and her friends to different rooms and locked them there.

Jungkook:- Tae, don't you think that you did a bit much ?
Taehyung:- No , she deserves worst.
Jungkook:- Come on , leave it .

Byeol in the room was thinking about how to get out of there and what her friends will be doing right now. Suddenly the door opens revelling Taehyung. He entered the room and came towards her.
She was brave but somewhere she was afraid.

Taehyung:- (touching her face) Did i slapped you hard ?
Byeol:- what does that even mean to you .
Taehyung:- yeah,  that doesn't even matter to me . Now go to the bed and sleep . Because starting tomorrow you life will be worse than hell. SMIRKS.
Byeol:- I won't .. what will you do ?
Taehyung:- okay, as you wish because you are going to sleep on the floor onwards.
Taehyung went to his bed and closed his eyes. After about 15 to 20 minutes byeol stood up and came towards him. She checked if he was in deep sleep .

Byeol:- starting tomorrow my life will be worse than hell. But This is your last night mister. SMIRKS.

She placed her hands on his neck and was about to tighten her grip but before that Taehyung held her hand his eyes were still closed. He was holding the fractured hand of her .

Taehyung:- I knew you would do something like that . What do you think that i will sleep peacefully after knowing that the one who wants to kill me is sitting in my room.

He tightened his grip . Her hand was hitting but she stayed quiet.

Taehyung:-  Do you want me to leave it?
Byeol:- what ?

Taehyung opened his eyes and pointed towards her hand.

Byeol:- I don't know.
Taehyung:-  See, i know that you are already in pain . I don't want to give you more but you are making me mad .
Umm...... I  have a good plan .

He pulled her on the bed and hugged her so tight that she was not able to move.

Byeol:- leave me .. you ***
Taehyung:- shhh . I hate when someone distrubs me .

Jimin went to his room and looed for hana she was already zoning out laying at the sofa . He smiled looking at her

Jimin:- Don't know why but she looks familiar.
She heard this voice and woke up .
Jimin:- come, sleep on the bed .
Hana:- why ???
Jimin:- come on , i am not gonna do anything just sleep on the bed . And yeah remove your lense before going to bed

Hana:- lense ? Which lense ?
Jimin:- the one you are wearing.
Hana:- these are not lense. These are my real eyes .
Jimin:- So,what about your friends?
Hana:- theor eyes are also real . We never wore lense .
Jimin :- oo i see . Okay i am going you sleep .
He went out of the room and was going somewhere when he saw blood .

To be continued......