DISCLAIMER

"I want to clarify that I do not give up any rights to the TEEN WOLF franchise, except for the characters or additional scenes that I have specifically created for my use. It is crucial to me that my ownership of my original content is respected and recognized."

I would like to stress that this book is a work of fanfiction and should not be regarded as an official component of the original material. It is a creative reimagining of the source content and is intended purely for entertainment purposes. Although I have drawn inspiration from the source material, all characters, settings, and plotlines are my original creations.

"I would like to clarify that my work is a creative interpretation of the source material, which is intended solely for entertainment purposes. Although my work is inspired by the original material, all characters, settings, and plotlines are my creations. I believe that my work holds great value to the fan community."

If you have any issues or problems with my work, please let me know. Many people enjoy reading my work, and I value their comments and feedback. Please do not ruin it for us.

Also if I use any witch spell I'm going to use from  @beyzaceliik1