Chapter 3

I looked at the sleeping figure beside me

I looked at the sleeping figure beside me. Malik Zaria Sikander Khan my wife, my love, my obsession. For some reason I am still not able to believe she is mine. All mine

Well, she was bound to be mine there was never another option neither for her nor for me. Me feeling attracted to someone else won't happen and someone taking her from me I won't let that happen.

She didn't want you she left you. My subconscious hit me.

Yeah, she left me and I let her go I didn't do a single thing to make her come back to me. But here she is in a bed beside me as my wife. And this time if she wants to leave I would kill that fucker, and tie her to my bed.

I don't give a fuck that she is Esthesam Malik's daughter and he will probably shoot me for doing it.

Esthesam Malik, the heir of Malik. The man who surpassed his all uncle's and aunt's and won over every single thing Malik has. His both sisters were dead. One committed suicide the other one died naturally.

However, both of them lived long enough to witness their husbands cheating on them.

Now, Malik was divided into four sectors business handled by Zaria and her father. Politics handled by Ruhaan Malik only son of late Mrs. Zubaida Malik. Mafia handled by Rayan Malik son of late Mrs. Safiya Malik.

And public sector the one that handled their image, the most important one. Handled by Zilha Malik step sister of Ruhaan Malik. Not a Malik by blood, but is considered due to Safiya's will.

My phone ring distracting me from my thoughts. Zilha Malik this girl will live a long life.

"Why is he in Khan's torture cell you said you would let me handle the situation."

"And here I thought that the soon to be bride might be throwing a tantrum on the color of wedding dress." She is getting married in two days if it was my Zaria she would be planning wedding and all stuff 2 years ahead.

"You expect me to be like that, besides I still have 56 hours till Nikkah. Now to my previous question I don't even want an answer I am just taking him to the hospital and then he will leave for Chandigarh."

I rolled my eyes, that's when I notice a movement beside me Zaria is awake looking at with those innocent doe eyes.

It's taking my all not to kiss the heck out of her. That's when Zilha's voice bring me back.

"Yeah, do whatever you want. And obviously I don't expect you to act like that. You soon to be husband is enough for that." Halil Ibrahim Karasu made the flower shop owner cry cause he messed up the flowers.

I cut the call and looked at Zaria. My Princess a smile made it's way to my lips as I looked at her.

"Good morning princess. I think we should wake up now right?" She sleeps a lot.