"But you can't get close to him, right? What if you try to slip some moments with him while your fiance isn't looking hahaha that would be exciting and thrilling!"

We smiled and grinned at each other. "Hehe you know what to do."

...

Staring at Ms. Iris and looking away when she looked back make her confuse. Maybe that is the reason why she came up to me and asks.

"Is there a problem, Hazel?" she asked with the usual face she had, the emotionless.

"Ahh, hehe. I was just wondering why and how did you know my older brother, Semi?" I asked, a bit hesistant. I then, saw a shocking emotion on her face but quickly fade away.

"Did he tell you anything about me?" she asked.

"N-no, he's avoiding my question everytime I wil ask him-"

"Then, I'm not telling you anything either."

"Ehh? But-"

"Please understand that there are things that you can't force other to tell you." she seriously said.

I felt a little scared at her words. So mysterious, how can I ask about her background if she's like this? "I-I'm sorry."

She sighed. "It's fine. Anyway, how are you? How's your parents?"

"Still in a coma."

"And yourself? Are you feeling okay now? I understand if you will take a break from here-"

"Ah no! Semi said I shouldn't take an absent in a job and it's not like school hehe." I said and she nodded. Then, "And I'm not okay. You know, got broke up with my boyfriend."

"Oh, I'm sorry. But Sean is kind, he will take care of you for a while-"

"What? You know Sean too?" I quickly asked. This is what I'm talking about, she will slip some words. "And for a while?"

She was shocked by herself too and looks away. "Y-yes, he went here earlier and asked if you're part timing here then he introduced himself to me and talks about you. T-that's it."

Hmm, why do I feel like there's more something into it? Her stuttering words is telling me that she's hiding something. But I can't let her know that I'm planning and doing something if she happens to know Sean. So I gave up and nodded to her. "O-okay Ms. Iris. I'll get back to work, thank you." Then I left her in the kitchen.

"Hazyyy!" Sean called me when he saw me.

They're here, waiting for me. Hays, I wish Sean and Chloe disappears so the four of us can have a lovely and peaceful date like before. Huhu I miss Omi. I glared at them except for Annie and Kenji. I'm annoyed at Sean, of course but more annoyed at Chloe and Airon while talking and close at each other.

'Tss. You shouldn't have come if you will just flirt with other girl in front of me Omi.'

I ignored Sean that keeps calling me and assist the customers that just came in. I made myself busy so I wouldn't be distracted by Airon and that germ, I mean that girl. Until my shift ended, they patiently waited for me haha you know, Chloe is the only one who's not happy about it. It's satisfying to see her angry face hehehe.

"Yey! We're here again, at last. I missed this!" I happily brags when we arrived at the mall. I remember so many things here.

"Hahaha it's takes me back. We did a lot of fun things here before, right Hazel?" Kenji went beside me. Then leaned in my ears to whisper. "Like the things we did on my Honey and Airon at the cinema hihihi I remembers your jealous face."