Missing...

We both start walking I don't know to where, I just continued walking with him, he didn't even care, who was I? we were both sitting under a tree in a park nearby, this guy, Pratik was lost in his thoughts, never even once looked at me, I started scrolling through my phone, I was so lost in watching reels, that I missed this guy, but there was an other man, who was as crazy as him, I found him crazy because who drinks water from a fountain in a park, may be he was thirsty, but still it's weird. So I approach him and ask him if he was thirsty I could give him my water bottle, which was in my bag, he replied "no, thanks". (who rejects water? :( )

Anyway I had something to ask Pratik, but he is no where to be found. I tried looking for him all over the place, in that park, on the street, but I didn't find even a trace of him. Although all the places where I was searching for, I always encountered this guy, this new weird guy, he was so mad about something, and he was also searching for something, So I risked approaching him again and asked "what are you searching for?", He replied "it's none of your business, please get lost". (why did i go to this man again, I am really a fool), but still I was curious of why he was upset, may be he is that kind of man who are upset for no reason, so what was he searching?. Never mind I wanted to go home anyway.

I started walking towards my home, I hear random footsteps behind me, but when I look back, there is no one. I feel like someone is following me, but what would someone want from me?, I start walking back towards the footsteps, I run towards them, but still I find nobody. (may be I am bad at finding people) Then I realize I am wasting my time and start walking towards my home again, this time no footsteps, no feel of a follower, so I reach home without any worries. I forgot about everything that happened and also forgot about Pratik, and had a nice nap.

Anyway I woke up suddenly and thought about Pratik, and realized I need to find him, so I went to the police station, and asked about the Pratik, I got his address and I went to his home, but I didn't find him there, his wife was also waiting for him at home, she said, he always came home for lunch at sharp 1:00 but today he still didn't come and also his phone was not reachable, so I ask more about what he wanted to do today?, where he wanted to go?, then she replied, "he said, he wanted to find that boy, he found unconscious".  I reply "boy?". she replied " yes, he was searching for some boy".  I wanted to have lunch with them, but with Pratik being missing again, I can not enjoy my food, so I left his house. As, I step out of his house, I meet this weird water drinking guy again.

He asks "Why are you following me?" in a more angrier tone then before, (fr I hate this guy so much, why is he always angry) Pratik's wife  comes to us running, and tells him " I was looking for Pratik". That angry man says he was also looking for his brother. (oh, so these weird guys are brothers). He increased his anger once more and shouted "Because of you I lost sight of him". (what I did, why he accusing me, whats wrong with this guy, I should never speak to him again). I didn't reply back to him. He continues " I was searching for him since 1 month, just today I got his sight and you distracted me with your water bottle". Pratik's wife responds and says " but Sanik, Pratik was found today morning, didn't you know that?". 

Angry man, Sanik replied "No, I thought he was still missing", grabs and shows the Missing Poster of Pratik from his pocket, I reply, "but, Pratik already left the park, when I first met you?" He replies in a calm tone, "yes, he left the park and was going towards the temple road, when I tried catching up to him, you always stumbled on to me". ( I didn't, it was you, I thought)

At the park, Pratik was constantly worrying about something, (which is strange, because, he didn't even think about anything during his stay at the abandoned hospital) he was too concerned about the missing man at the sea shore. He wanted to find that man, he remembered he had an ID on him, however he didn't look at it, but he remembered the college, which had a similar ID, and started going to the college himself.( why? why didn't you tell the police about this? why are you like this?) But at that time, we had no idea where he went or where to search for him. If only Pratik said something about the ID to his wife or us, we would have found him already.

We had no clue at that time, and of course, this guy was not at all cooperative with me, he was always angry, I just didn't like him from the start, but still I had no choice, but to take his help, I wanted to find Pratik because, I had something to ask him, I wanted to ask him about the ring, because I also happen to have an adventure with it in the 2 months, which he took rest in that weird hospital, I need to ask him exactly how he got this ring, I wanted to ask his wife about it, but she was too tensed and they both suspecting me like I made him missing.  However, I know that I need to find him for my own reasons as well, the longest 2 months of my life.

But for now, all we know is Pratik was again Missing...