16. Captian America: Civil War

Mulai dari awal

Bucky: Now you see how it feels, doesn't feel to good does it?

Natty: asshole!

Bucky: watch your words. Now yes ma'am.

Natty: well I have been wanting to tell you something.

Bucky: what is it?

Natty: I was pregnant.

Bucky: what do you mean was?

Natty: well, I had the baby, your baby.

Bucky: when were you going to tell me?!

Natty: idk you were gone and still gone. I just had her yesterday and I thought u should know.

Bucky: oh so you have my child and tell me when she is out of the womb?! Do you know how fucked up that sounds?!

Natty: I know you're mad but you are in hiding.

Bucky: you had no problem coming to see me, to get some dick?! You know what, I gotta go I will talk to you later.
—————————————————

I tossed my phone to the side and I sighed this is annoying. He is so annoying but I will never tell him that. How can he make me feel this way even over the phone.

-Bucky Pov-

I can't believe she held out me like that. That's my fucking kid too. I sighed nodding at the cashier as I ordered for the grapes.

I looked across the street and the man that sells the newspaper looked at me very suspicious. I looked away shaking my head. I was curious onto why. So I walked over and he got up running away. I grabbed a newspaper and it was me. What the fuck? Im here in Bucharest so what the fuck?!

I tossed it down and I went home to my bunker.

-Natalie Pov-

I get a text on my phone and I looked and it was Bucky.

—————————————————
Messages

Bucky: baby I won't be able to text for a while, I'm sorry for how reacted although I am pissed at you, I still want u to know what's up.

Natty: thank you baby and just text me when you're able to.
—————————————————

Brooklyn started to cry so I got up and I rocked her, I fed her some milk making sure she was alright.

-Bucky Pov-

I am going to my bunker and when I got there, Steve Roger's was standing in my living room.

What the hell does he want? I gotta go.

-Natalie Pov-

After I got Brooklyn back to sleep i made my way to the balcony when the door opens showing My Famous Brother.

Bru-Me sister!

I let out a chuckle as he gave me a hug.

N-nice to see you to.

He let me go out of his strong embrace and he looked over at the baby.

N-no big guy, you aren't in correct shape.

Bru-Me is shape of correct.

He said looking at her as she is in the crib. That was giving to me.

He then left out Faye doing our hand shake. I sat on the balcony looking down at all of Sakaar.

I remember first coming here, my dad and brother became famous within seconds. As soon as the ringleader found out their strength. They were royaled by him.

Im not complaining, he knows I have the strength but I was also pregnant and he respected that. Giving me everything I wanted.

Even though I miss my mom and everyone else. I was able to give birth. My dad and brother was here but not. Everyone here human but not. I don't know if I am saying I hate it here or loving it.

Maybe it's both.

-Bucky Pov-

As I am running on foot from a man in a cat suit and the fucking cops. I made a way to snatch a motorcycle and as I driving I called Natty but she wouldn't pick up.

I groaned as I seen the man in the cat suit coming my way. I grabbed him by the neck still driving but he leaned me over causing my metal armor to scrap against the street.

Soon there was a loud explosion and when I thought I got away he scratched the tie causing me to fall off. I was pissed as the cops came and putting me in handcuffs.

That's when another guy came in looking like Iron Man, I think that's Iron Warrior.

He introduced the man in the cat suit as your highness, I sighed knowing what that meant.

***

-Natalie Pov-

Its night time now and it looks peaceful from here but not to far from here there is a rally going on and my dad and brother is apart from that rally.

I grabbed my phone and I seen that Bucky called me. I didn't know that. I tried to call him but he didn't answer. He is going to think I am with someone else. But that isn't the case.

Ugh.