Is It Obsession? Part Two : Taehyung

!DISCLAIMER!⚠
some part in this may mention blood! Actually no... But some part may seems disturbing or uncomfortable....

I had warned u :)

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jungkook walked down the street the day after. He was basically going to Taehyung's house. Jin was with Namjoon after when they went to park and it has been almost two weeks. He wasn't complaining. Jin doesn't know anything about him having a whole room to torture whoever get close to his Taehyungie.

As he was walking, he saw a cute puppy running around a girl, around his age. When he saw her face, he knew she was scared. He ran towards her and started to play with the dog. She heaved out a sigh of relief, instantly thanking him while bowing. That's when someone ran to them while calling a name. Jungkook saw how the dog's face lighten up hearing that voice and he knew it was it's owner.

A male almost height as him, came running towards them. He bowed to Jungkook while thanking him. Jungkook gave him his bunny smile as he caressed the dog. The dog licked his hands as he cooed out loud.

Soon he waved his hands at the girl and the owner of the dog before kneeling and petting the dog. And he walked away. He felt someone's gaze. Frowning, he looked around to find no one suspicious. He just shrugged it off as he hopped on like a bunny.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jungkook was passing by the park when he saw a certain someone. He smirked as he slowly walked towards him. He back hugged him as he giggled when the latter flinching a bit.

"Oh my! Kookie, you scared me." He said and Jungkook giggled.

"What are you doing here, hyung?" He asked instead. Taehyung broke the hug and faced the younger. He gave his boxy smile as he pulled Jungkook to a nearby seat.

"You know...... I love someone... But I'm scared what if he doesn't feel the same way I do?" Taehyung's face fell as he looked everywhere but Jungkook.

Jungkook felt his blood boil. Taehyung likes someone? No, but loves someone! And not him?! And it's a he! But nevertheless, he smiled as he giggled. Because of jeonlousy he totally forgot about Taehyung's confession.

"That's the problem? Hyung just go and tell him." Jungkook said like a matter-of-fact. But only if someone could read his mind.

Taehyung smiled as he glanced at Jungkook. He nodded his head with a big boxy smile?! Jungkook clenched his jaw as he saw him.

"You are right! Hoseokie hyung said the same! He always helped me to know about his whereabouts." And Taehyung's dreamy chuckles made Jungkook to make a fist around the bench he was sitting.

"So...... Are you free right now?" Taehyung asked, now his full attention towards Jungkook who immediately acted as if he isn't burning, wanting to end the person who caught his Taetae's heart.

"Yeah. Actually I was about to go to your house...." He said in his usual sweet tone, that only Taehyung could listen.

"Then let's go and grab something to eat."